Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Rexnos chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ryouga seems to be a fertile ground for creating crossovers. Generally you need some sort of magical bs to transfer a character between worlds, but Ryouga just comes tailor made with his own doesn't he?

Anyway, I'm sure that abusing Ryouga's horrific sense of direction is hardly novel, but this amused me nonetheless. There's nothing quite like utterly breaking canon into tiny insignificant pieces with one character in the right place.

Later,
Rex
ookamilover23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
i liked it
it could have been longer
Digital Dragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great Job!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Only Ryouga can get lost in fabric of space and time. There are those who don't like the Lost Boy, but I think they are unfair to him.
LordsFire chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I appreciate how you wrote Ryoga pulling a win out without him gaining any sort of bogus power up.
chimmon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved how Ryoga's abilities worked perfectly against the androids. Even w/ DBZ being a such a higher power level than Ranma (but nothing really beats DBZ in terms of power level), the fight made a lot sense and was fun to read.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
ArialChaos chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I must say as a Ranma 1/2 and Dragonball fan I loved the story! The fanfic was wonderfully realistic, it felt as if this could be a official crossover manga that gave respect to both series. Simply fantastic, I'll have to favorite this!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
19's defeat was the crazier way to beat ANYONE I've ever seen or imagined (and I've imagined Inspector Zenigata defeating Harry Potter's Whomping Willow with a Judo throw...).
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was handled a lot more realistically than I expected it to be. Nice fic.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
lmao I really like it! It's funny, and it nice seeing how easily things could happen, given the right conditions. Great job! D
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I just read this for the first time, that was really funny. I wish you had more like that or a sequel.
anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hahahahaha.

I love you!This was great!

Any chance you'll write a dbz/sm crossover,with canon pairings?

I really liked this story. It was fun.

Thank you.
Ranmawho1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
XD Dear lord, why didn't I read this sooner? That was frickin' HILARIOUS! Especially Android 19!
kaztsar chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I'm really not sure how many times I've read this, but it never ceases to amuse me! Bravo!

On another note... have you ever thought about a follow up piece... you know.. .with android 16,17, and 18 getting duped into fighting Queen Beryl?

Anyway, I hope you had a happy Turkey day!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »