Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Ciupacapra chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
that was one of the best one shots i have ever read good job , real good !
RyougaZell chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This story is bloody perfect. It definitely needs a sequel. And I laughed so hard when 16, 17 and 18 ended up at Sailor Moon's dimension. Dang... Ryouga is a danger. That's why I've had him in my name for the past 10 years.

I wanted to see Yamcha sweatdrop upon learning what kind of energy Ryouga was using (negative energy) to cause 19 to malfunction like that.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I lol'd like three times.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Nice little story.

Raises a good point too, while he may have no control over the destination in terms of distance (physical, temporal and dimensional) travelled Ryoga can put most intergalactic starships to shame.
Great Saiyapikachu chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This blew me away! Absolutely awesome to use Ryoga in the Android Saga! You should write more similar cross overs. Just one thing, you should have fixed up the DBZ timeline. Keep up the good work.
Shinji chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Woah! I was on the edge of my seat the whole team. Way to go throwing out all of Ryoga's ultimate techniques, especially dragonballizing his shishi hokodan. Your descriptions soooooo good.
Super Special Awesome Saiyan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I want to say so much about this story, but I'll just sum it up into one word: AWESOME!
mountainelements chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I really should have reviewed this ages ago. It's hilarious, even though I don't know much about DBZ. I love the depressive android and how Ryouga managed to defeat one with Bakusai Tenketsu. The only worry I have is about if the androids in Sailor Moon world manage to get back and the DBZ characters completely aren't expecting them.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i love it
Nemrut chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I can't believe I never reviewed this story, especially since I like most of our stories.

Great one shot, Ryoga popping up and dealing with the Cyborgs that way was genius. I especially liked the notion that C18 thought that Ryoga was cute and decided to follow his directions, seems even his directions can get you lost.

Loved it.
xBud chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm not a Ryoga fan, but this is the only fic I have ever read that suits my palette. Very good job on the storyline and a very nice rendition of the effects of the Lion Roar Shot. Kudos to you.
Marek Gutkowski chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Good one. Funny and well written.
Shinoko chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is the crossover of win. I earned many weird looks after I cracked up laughing (I'm in a public library), but I couldn't help myself. Who would have thought that Ryouga's poor sense of direction would save the day? Epic win!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
AAHAAHhahaha this was AWESOME. Whoda thunk that a DBZ/Ranma/SM crossover could turn out so good? Hope i can find more like this!
Sir Godot chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
XD

This was absolutely hilarious! Seriously, I always wondered just when Ryoga would land in another world by accident, looks like it finally happened.

It was a great One-Shot, I hope you'll write one again some time

Faroush