Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Shinoko chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is the crossover of win. I earned many weird looks after I cracked up laughing (I'm in a public library), but I couldn't help myself. Who would have thought that Ryouga's poor sense of direction would save the day? Epic win!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
AAHAAHhahaha this was AWESOME. Whoda thunk that a DBZ/Ranma/SM crossover could turn out so good? Hope i can find more like this!
Sir Godot chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
XD

This was absolutely hilarious! Seriously, I always wondered just when Ryoga would land in another world by accident, looks like it finally happened.

It was a great One-Shot, I hope you'll write one again some time

Faroush
ShineX chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very nice, lol. It was hilarious
Illusion-Factory chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was awesome. I really love Ryouga's ability to not only get himself lost but everyone else too. Good job!
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hahaha. Oh, this was great XD I loved this. Great fun. Poor 19 XD Trying to use Ryouga's manic depressive ki XD

- Insanity Lord.
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Good story, I really liked it a lot. 19 going all emotional and the fate of 16, q7 and 18 was hilarious as hell.

Congratulations for this story.
Requiem the Relentless chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hilarious. This story has my ofiicial One-Shot Stamp of Approval!

(stamp void if additional chapters are posted)

One point, the shrapnel from the exploding glass should of shredded the brain.
LoyalSark chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh my god, I'm out of breath from laughing so hard. This was just priceless. Don't know which I loved more: Android 19's emo poetry, or Ryouga's directions effectively neutralizing the threat of 17 & 18. Whole thing's made of win. Ryouga's just made for appearing in crossovers, and this has got to be the best one I've come across so far. Thanks for writing it. :)
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading that, great work tying all that together! Very creative! .
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Incredibly random, and done hilariously. Great job!
bradw316 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
lol, this story was just all over funny and many ways just plain wrong. hahahahaha!
DrunkenGrognard chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Entertaining stuff, good sir. A great little one-shot
Super Shaggy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009