Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hahaha. Oh, this was great XD I loved this. Great fun. Poor 19 XD Trying to use Ryouga's manic depressive ki XD

- Insanity Lord.
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Good story, I really liked it a lot. 19 going all emotional and the fate of 16, q7 and 18 was hilarious as hell.

Congratulations for this story.
Requiem the Relentless chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hilarious. This story has my ofiicial One-Shot Stamp of Approval!

(stamp void if additional chapters are posted)

One point, the shrapnel from the exploding glass should of shredded the brain.
LoyalSark chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh my god, I'm out of breath from laughing so hard. This was just priceless. Don't know which I loved more: Android 19's emo poetry, or Ryouga's directions effectively neutralizing the threat of 17 & 18. Whole thing's made of win. Ryouga's just made for appearing in crossovers, and this has got to be the best one I've come across so far. Thanks for writing it. :)
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I really enjoyed reading that, great work tying all that together! Very creative! .
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Incredibly random, and done hilariously. Great job!
bradw316 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
lol, this story was just all over funny and many ways just plain wrong. hahahahaha!
DrunkenGrognard chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Entertaining stuff, good sir. A great little one-shot
Super Shaggy chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great story!
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
cute
enderverse chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
So awesome. Ryoga always trounces rock monsters and robots in crossovers.
storylistener chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Yeah! Wonderful story. You keave it open enough to maybe actually line up with cannon and yet it has its own unique flavor. GGOD JOB!
GJMEGA chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
You sir, are a genius. Thats all there is to it. A complete and utter GENIUS. I loved it.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh wow...this is brilliant. From having 19 absorb all that depression and that only tiny poke to destroy 20...and the thing with the other androids and the Sailor Moon part...

Wow...you amaze me.

Go Ryouga!

And you.
M1daf chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I love this story. It deals with the fact that DBZ characters are overpowered quite effectively. This is a novel idea, and a brilliant execution of it. Thank you for writing this.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »