Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very believable. A well written crossover.
Izzy chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
It was written very well, probably the most believable crossover I've read between the two, and also really funny. Great story!
Ookii Mamoru chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
ROFL

Cute and different. I found this one very enjoyable.

Humm perhaps 19 can meet Marvin (Hitch hiker's Guide)

OM
katan321 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Fantastic! Please update soon!
Shakeval chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
now that is very interesting, sure the DBZ wrecking crew uses pure ki it would never come to that sort of situation.

very original and quite entertaining.

very enjoyable, keep up the good work.
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
OH YA! Only Ryoga could have pulled that off!
porthos112 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was a great fic, quite funny. Write more of it, or write more like it. Just keep writing.
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Great story, mate. Spot on.
notBald chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Superb. Simply superb.
Dapster chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA! That is great!
Stick-Man Smith chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I have to say, Ryoga's final move on #20 is brilliant.
Vixen2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I like it my only quibble is with Ryouga's power spiking higher than Yamcha's even if he's a slacker that just shouldn't be possible (there's too much of a power difference between DBZ characters after Cell and normal martial artists in anime, at best in their terms Ryouga shouldn't have had more than around 1-2 hundred where they were at the begining before being trained by various Kami). Aside from that a well written and enjoyable story.
Lord Kamui chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Excellent fic! I agree with the other reviewers, you should continue this as a series!
glorfy chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
OMFG!

That was frikin brilliant!

eh!

here i am thinking its going to be a standard kinda ranma joins and or fights the dbz team, and gets kick ass as he does so.

i enjoy em, but its kinda overdone, you know.

then you unload this on me!

i laughed. out loud. a lot!

LoL wos actuall accurate for once!

continue your kickass writing!
Li Kune Xin chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Interesting. I really enjoyed it. You should really try to turn this into a series. Ryoga in the world of ghost in the shell.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »