Reviews for Right Place, Right Time
Gump chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Hahaha. You deserve praise for not only coming up with a believable way for a Ranma 1/2 character to defeat a pair of DBZ villains but also for finding one that is uproariously funny and entertaining. My only criticism is the same as Vixen2’s; Ryouga’s ki soaring higher than Yamcha’s strains credibility a bit and, in the context of how the battle went, is unnecessary. Regardless, this is an incredibly amusing story and you depicted the characters quite well, managing to include two hilarious crossovers. Ryouga’s stand against Android 20 particularly stood out. Great job all around.
Lathis chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Heh heh heh, I must say, this was absolutely brilliant. I think you hit every high note you could using the Lost boy's quirks. Very well done.
Faline Mau chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I love how this is going so far. Please, Update soon. _

Ja ne!
Blackdex chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That explains a lot. ciao
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very believable. A well written crossover.
Izzy chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
It was written very well, probably the most believable crossover I've read between the two, and also really funny. Great story!
Ookii Mamoru chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
ROFL

Cute and different. I found this one very enjoyable.

Humm perhaps 19 can meet Marvin (Hitch hiker's Guide)

OM
katan321 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Fantastic! Please update soon!
Shakeval chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
now that is very interesting, sure the DBZ wrecking crew uses pure ki it would never come to that sort of situation.

very original and quite entertaining.

very enjoyable, keep up the good work.
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
OH YA! Only Ryoga could have pulled that off!
porthos112 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was a great fic, quite funny. Write more of it, or write more like it. Just keep writing.
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Great story, mate. Spot on.
notBald chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Superb. Simply superb.
Dapster chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA! That is great!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »