Reviews for How the Newsie Got His Cap
God'sgirlforever chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Too funny. I love this.
A. Murray chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This was fantastic! Absolutely original... true to character... hilarious! Poor Snipes.

Really really cute! Thanks for this! I'm adding it right now!
gergerlovesyou chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aw, that was so cute. I loved it! The stories they made up were too funny lol thanks for a great story with no swearing. If there's one thing I hate is reading stories when they have 50 cursewords in them lol. I'm adding this to my favorites!
Facetiouslymischievious chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Oh, this was 2 cute! I loved it! Very original. Snaps for you!

FM
Flick.TheLighter chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
ah, That was good. It was really awsome the way you made Snipes all innocent. lol. I couldn't stop laughing! I love good one-shots. So many of them are slash these days. Keep up the good work write a new one soon.
yorozuyagaren chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ah, this is hysterical. I can totally see the guys pulling a kid's leg like that. Poor Snipes. Although he did get his hat. Racetrack was great.
donna79 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This was funny. I liked it. Poor Snipeshooter, I felt sorry for him. Even though I didn't care for him much in the movie.
sweets09 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aw Seaver, this was so cute! And REALLY good! You have everyone's personalities down so perfectly. I really hope you keep writing newsies fanfics!

Poor little Snipe! ...basically the whole thing was so good that I can't think of one part that I liked best! :)

-3Sweets
Brockie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ah! My god, that was ADORABLE! X3

I love little Snipes, he's so cute and naive...

Lovely little one-shot, I loved reading it!

-Recher
Banisters chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That. Was. Adorable.

I've never been much of a Snipes fan, but you made him so cute.

Gosh. I can totally see our boys sayin' that to him. Braggin' and lyin'. Aw.

And what a great idea. You would think that the hats would be hard to get, like you described, lol.

One more thing.

I loved how you made a great one shot without any swearing or stuff like that. Work like this is hard to come across.

Keep up the good work!
buglegirl1899 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
that was really cute. i can totally see the boys pulling a prank like that on a newbie. great job!