Reviews for Shape Of My Heart

Lady Ari
cheleyluna chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
very very cute
Kristall chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I decided to check out the older fics, and look what I found! I love this, and it kinda makes me want to write my own songfic. Oh, yeah, I also like some of the BSB songs.
Sapphira Antares chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
You're not the only one who absolutely loves MiakaTasuki. I think the series would have been a whole lot more interesting if it went that way. I don't like Tamahome/Taka much, so sue me.
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I'm with you! I'm convinced that the Backstreet Boys are STILL cool! D Wonderful story, well-written!
LunarisStar chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I LOVED IT! IAM ALSO A BIG BSB FAN! YOU ARE SO GOOD!
Pil-Z chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Hm. It was very nice. The song you picked for this fits very well. Good job!
Metajoker chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
After reading two of your wonderful fanfic,I've realised ,You are really crazy about Backstreet Boys and Fushigi Yuugi aren't you?Secondly,Why didn't I read your stories earlier?Gosh,You totally rock!I love Fushigi Yuugi and Backstreet Boys too!Hooray!
SakuraJade chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Aw, that was cute. Though I'm really a Tamahome and Miaka fan, I love Tasuki and wish he had someone too. So Tasuki and Miaka fics are cool too! _~ Good job! _
Leigha chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Oh my gosh it's sooooo cute! I LOVE IT! I love the Tasuki and Miaka pairings, I despise Tamahome. Send me an e-mail, will you, bonedancer? Thanks! Leigha
angel 0 chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
backstreet boys? that was...interesting... oh well, it was cute and that's what matters!
Crisis chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
that was really good and sweet I loved it
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
::sniffle:: Wow... that was so beautiful! It's the first Tasuki/Miaka fic I've read. I stayed away from FY fanfic until I watched the entire series, and since then I never realy started reading it until tonight. But after I saw the OAVs both my friend Hii-chan and I (who really did like Tamahome in the series) became bona fied Tasuki/Miaka fans. THey jsut fit eachother so much better than Tamahome and Miaka. Part of that is because as a boyfirend Tamahome is too perect to be real, while Tasuki has his own faults and strengths, faults and strenghts that coincide with Miaka's own. Their personalities are a better match. ((Nuriko-::snigger:: "i.e. they're both immature." Rashaka- "Meany!" ::whacks Nuriko, then feels intstantly sorry.:: "ow, I'm so sorry Nuri-chan will you ever forgive you you know you're the greatest of all the seishi...)) heehe.. anyway keep writing.
Courtney-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
gah! I read this on the FYF ML but I jus wanted to tell the world that I love this fic! Tasuki &Miaka fics are the best... And Shape of My Heart is such a a beautiful song! What a beautiful fic! Write more Tasuki/Miaka fics!Please! ;_; Ja!

~Courtney-chan
HametsuNoSataan chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
this is one of the best fanfics i've read. I always thought Tasuki and Miaka belonged together and i love the bsb, especially this song, Shape of my Heart. It's a great song and a great songfic.