Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
bjq chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
fabs
ananova chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
This was another great story. I can see why Gibbs and Jess didn't work out. I really liked the whole hostage situation at the bank and how it ended.
yokmeilee chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Loved this story and the series...please continue to write more!
Izzy Jizzy chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Hey hey hey. That was pretty good. You got your self a picnic worth stealing of a story there. Continue
danielle007 chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Weeeeeeeeee! Anotehr great story. D Going on to the 3rd one now. I hope you keep writing this series! D
danielle007 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Tony seemed to be concentrating – trying to figure something out. "If you kill a diplomat, do you have immunity, or is that only if the diplomat kills you?"

Ziva opened her mouth to say something when Gibbs walked in.

"If you two don't get back to work," he said gruffly, "I'll kill you both, and it won't matter, now, will it?"

-THAT WAS AWESOME! D
danielle007 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I;m glad you told me about the 2 other stories after I read the first one. D
LuoLiBei chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
I just love your little teasers at the end of these stories. How can I not start the next one when this one ends with Tony beaten and tied to a chair? That makes me sound a bit sick actually...
Shadow of Flame chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Any particular reason why you keep sneaking in Stargate SG-1 bits? Like, in the last story, Jess worked at the Mountain, and you've mentioned NORAD here...

Great job so far, Jess is a good character, and her interactions with Tony are good.
wild wolf free17 chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
*hee* So awesome.
Aurilia chapter 14 . 11/12/2009
YAY! More Jess! I really really really really LOVE how you handled the date she had with Gibbs! Really!

And I have to admit, throughout the entire time Tony was in the bank, I kept thinking, 'Only you, Tony. Only you.'

I'm, as you may have guessed, working my way through your stories - even though I don't often (if ever) review one-shots. You're rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors in this fandom - and since I'm still kinda new to NCIS, it's bound to make later encounters with other authors somewhat disappointing (I may have mentioned before how rare it is to come across a fanficcer who can meet, if not exceed, my exacting standards with regards to grammar).

I hope there's more Jess in the stories to come!

Happy writing!
USAFChief chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
You've tied this one up very nicely and left us with a wonderful cliffhanger. Good for you! Another excellent story. Well done.
Obsessed Pam chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
Please, please, please say you've written that story or are about to do so.

What a great read. I so enjoyed your portrayal of the major characters; each and every one was done to perfection and Jess was an addition worthy of your skills.
Obsessed Pam chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
No,no,no, no, no! Don't let him go up there! But he told Tony how good he was - brilliant.
Obsessed Pam chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
Gibbs is so endearing when he's backed into a corner. Not for anyone in hitting distance, of course.