Reviews for Unexpected Results I: A Slight Glitch
junyortrakr chapter 25 . 4/10/2007
Oh-a war zone could be fun. Why do they have to try to avoid that? Well, I suppose the war zone only sounds fun because I'm not in it. Still, it could make for an interesting story.
MazdaKitsune chapter 25 . 4/10/2007
Ah! Hugue's at it again! Ow, poor stoamch? And I don't know how Johanna might look like in Priest's robes, but I've got a vision Monica aka Black Widow in my head... and maybe she'll look like her... minus the short hair... and daggers...
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 25 . 4/10/2007
oh it so cool! Antwerp becoming war zone! Just because of one man! What is that? you wearing priest clothes! Franseco is going to faint once he hear of this.

Yeah, im happy that the chap6 of my story Insanity is finally out and uploaded! Please do take some time to review and tell me whether it is good or bad or whatever ou feel like telling me! I think I'm getting out of my mind when I thinking of my story plot...

Whatever, I just hope they dont send me to the asylum... I love your story! It getting interesting and suspense! Will you ever going to find Hugue and stop him? Or is this truly the doing of Hugue alone?
Nenshite chapter 25 . 4/9/2007
Holy shit. Now it's getting better! Update soon!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 25 . 4/9/2007
oh, father hugue, u killed things and made johanna sick. *shakes finger at hugue* shame on you. that sucks about the crappy internet connection. it'll get better. ;) are there(will there be) any pairings in this fic? just curious. ja ne!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 25 . 4/9/2007
Heh heh. Nice bit of humour re: the clothing. I don't blame Johanna for rebelling - anime doesn't tend to be kind to women when it comes to functional dress. :) As ever, loved the banter (and the hint of flirting). But, poor you. To think those lads just kept on talking while you're losing your lunch. At least they showed a little sympathy near the end... ;)

It will be interesting to see if your theory about Hugue's motives is correct. Or has the group been dealt a red herring? Hmm. Natch, we'll have to wait for the Sword Dancer's appearance to find out.
gortaithe chapter 24 . 4/7/2007
DUM DUM DUM... hehe... sorry took so long to review. i've been busy! anyhoo. happy writing! good chapter...
MazdaKitsune chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
"I will worship the ground you walk on."

Beautiful! Go Abel! Do it! Hahaha! Oh, and happy birthday to you! Yes, I believe Father Hugue is way HOT! BUt not as hot as Tres and Leon.. (grins)
FallingStars17 chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Evilangel: I hope Sword Dancer kills every vampire out there.

cain:..You do know Abel and could be considered vampires.

Evilangel: Oh, well, kill Abel then.

Cain: Not MY Abel, I hope.

Evilangel: No, Abel Topesanamebns, OF COURSE ABEL!

Cain:...Samuraiko, please don't kill Abel. And could you do me a favor? Make evilangel stop babbling 24/7.

Evilangel:(pops cain ontop of his head) Update soon! Make isaak look more like a guy and cut his hair.

Isaak:...*puppy eyes*No...not my beautiful hair!
Nenshite chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Haha, very cute. Very, VERY cute indeed. .

Update soon!

Oh, and Breith lá sona duit! xD

(Happy Birthday in Gaelic)
cainhargreaveswife chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Yeah, Father thinks Abel needs to lose weight alright..haha. you're funny.
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
yay! updates-ya gotta love 'em! *grins* can't wait to read more! :D
AvidReaderAlso chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
;) You flirt. Lol! You're having so much fun with this, aren't you? I know I'm having a good time reading it. Query: if Johanna thinks Abel and Leon are pretty, I wonder what she'll think of Hugue?

I like that 'temporal energy' twist. I'm very interested to see where you're going with that - and, like Leon, I'm wondering what sort of effect it would have on a vampire. Loved Leon's summary of their mission - to try to keep the body count down. Poor you. ;p
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Yeah! you updated! Thank you for explaining the part of virtue thingy! It does make so much a lot of sense! And o.O! It is your birthday today! Oh my! Today's also my dad's birthday too! Speaking of coincidence, Happy birthday to you!

Cool and cute chapy here, I also like Hugue too, such a hot guy with that lovely abs... excuse me as i go wipe my drool off...

Abel worship the ground you walk? that's hardly incentive enough to treat him dinner! Demand he dress as a french maid! Hahaha... that image is stuck in my mind... and Im just kidding...

...Feeling emo all of a sudden... I wondered why I got so few reviews for my story Insanity, (emoemoemoe) and Im thinking maybe it is not good enough to made people laugh and wondered if i should stop writing the story too... . (a light bulb poops up) maybe you can leave me reviews or even give me pointers about my story? Please!(ultimately extremely cute puppy eyes)

Eek! Sorry! I'm off-topic! This is great chapt, im looking forward to see you fighting alongside Hugue or 'scaring' tha poor man's out of his wits so as to do nothing stupid or not listening to commands!

oh well Ciao for now, craning my neck for next chapy!
junyortrakr chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Well, at least the trip was uneventful. I'm confident things won't stay that way, though.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »