Reviews for Unexpected Results I: A Slight Glitch
Kurusniku chapter 44 . 5/27/2007
So now we know the price Johanna paid to save Abel. Let's hope the worst of it isn't permanent. Will we see Abel's reaction to the news? I can only guess how he's beating himself up over it.

An arc ends, and a new one begins. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here. :D
Kurusniku chapter 43 . 5/27/2007
That was a close one, wasn't it? I loved the scene where Abel was telling Johanna about her being one of the few people who haven't recoiled in horror at his Crusnik appearance.

These last two chapters have been tearjerkers, but I wouldn't have them any other way. They're beautiful.
Kurusniku chapter 42 . 5/27/2007
What a beautiful chapter. Sad, but beautiful. I love that song my Sarah McLaughlin, and it fits Abel, I think. Especially the situation he and Johanna found themselves in.

And my condolences for your loss of a friend. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
randomtrickpony chapter 44 . 5/26/2007
Well...this isn't exactly a review I guess...

But I'm just gonna say, congrats for finishing this! It's quite the accomplishment, all 44 chapters worth.

And yes, I'll keep reading, don't worry. I can't wait _
AvidReaderAlso chapter 44 . 5/25/2007
Nicely done. The chapter gives us a nice lead into part two. Your research was spot on - a very realistic ending, that Johanna would be so affected by her ordeal. I do wonder how Abel is coping - but I suppose we shall find out in the next story. To have this happen before the events in Barcelona, though... Poor Abel.

And, at the risk of repeating myself, congratulations. You have every right to be proud of this fiction. It was definitely a fun read - the dialogue provided a firm framework on which the reader's own imagination could build images and action. Take a bow. :)

Nevertheless, I look forward to enjoying Johanna's further adventures in your excellent prose. Now, I'm off to read Tres' observations on what it means to be human. ;)
Nenshite chapter 44 . 5/25/2007
Aww, poor Johanna. And Can't wait until the next story!
Noriko333 chapter 44 . 5/25/2007
thanks for updating, and yes we'll continue to support Johanna.

i feel really sorry for her right now though...

and yeah, update soon!
Schizo the Mentally Disturbed chapter 44 . 5/25/2007
So, this part of the tale concludes. I feel bad for Johanna. And about what happens in Barcelona...

I eagerly await the next part!
FallingStars17 chapter 44 . 5/25/2007
- Cool...

Update II soon!
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 44 . 5/25/2007
I nearly got a shock when I read about the story status being complete. Then as I continue to read and look at the endnote, I was so happy that you are going to continue the stoy! Yeah!

It's a good story here! Hmm, so now you're on non active duties, poor you. But at least you will not be out-right attacked by the vampires. And you're not a vampire now! Yeah!

I will look forward to reading the Story of Unexpected Results II: In All the Empty Places!
Schizo the Mentally Disturbed chapter 43 . 5/25/2007
Yay! Johanna recovered! And I love how Sister Kate berates the Professor, because sometimes, he deserves it.
AvidReaderAlso chapter 43 . 5/24/2007
Finally, a chance to review. :) I'm very pleased that Johanna has survived - she's developed into a well-rounded character in her own right, and I'd miss her. I'm also pleased for Abel's sake, for otherwise I think his guilt might have caused him to do himself an injury.

Abel is such a unique, uncanny character - he has so many faces: deadly crusnik, soldier, priest, clown, child... Congrats on capturing each one.

So, the mission ends. I wonder what awaits Johanna now? Another assignment? Further trouble with the Inquisition? More training? Yes, yes, all rhetorical.
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 43 . 5/24/2007
OMG, I TTLY LUV IT.
gortaithe chapter 43 . 5/24/2007
HEY i LOVE sarah brightman! and that song! and your story! m... yes yes please update soon my dear!
FallingStars17 chapter 43 . 5/24/2007
You...have...made...me...cry...one...too..many...times...

I HATE YOU! You amde me remember THAT! WHY? Who do you think my Oc in HOTLA is based from? OH GOD!

Must...not...remember...Must...not...think..about...it...I...STILL...HATE...YOU...FOR...THIS...

UpDaTe SoOn