Reviews for Unexpected Results I: A Slight Glitch
SachikoisGreato chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
This story is so interesting but what does the character looks like, or what episode it is! Update soon also!
Nenshite chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
lmao! Even though I'm into self-inserts, this one isn't annoying..Update soon!
MazdaKitsune chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
YAH!1 That was funnY! F-U-N-N-Y! And everytime Tres Iques/Gunslinger pops up...I just have to do a liitle Tamaki-like dance...
Nenshite chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Haha! very entertaining! Please continue!.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
So... Professor accidentally pulled a computer geek into the future? I'm sorry for him.
Alaena Night chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Hehe, very cute. I usually don't read self-insertion sort of fics, but as this is parody, it's definitely okay. Very cute, and I have to say I found myself grinning some of the time. Yay for Trinity Blood stories!

-Alaena
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*waves* I clicked on this randomly, and it was definitely a lighthearted little deviation from the usual. With mere dialogue, you managed to keep the characters IC. Very nice. You were also able to identify the next speaking characacters by addressing them occasionally by their names. This all seemed pretty smooth.

Unfortunately, the site does not allow scripted stories... *gulps* Maybe it would help to put it as actual dialogue?

-Alaena
junyortrakr chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
I do believe Father Nightroad will do well enough. He seems to do well enough with the ladies-much better than I do.
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
interesting story. i wanna read more. question tho- is gunslinger tres?
Alory Shannon chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
*chuckles* Wonderful. Everyone's so in-character. _

I can't wait to see what sort of trouble you and Abel get into.
AvidReaderAlso chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
This was a real hoot. Got a great chuckle out of it. You certainly have a knack with 'dialogue only' bits - I could picture the expressions on the characters' faces. Poor 'literal-minded' Tres. Actually, I wish they'd shown more of him on the series - what an intriguing character (reminds me a bit of Star Trek's Data).

A few weeks ago, I mightn't have been able to fully appreciate this fiction, but I've decided to give Trinity Blood another look-see on it's second run here and have decided it's not bad, in a bizarre sort of way, lol. I look forward to chapter 3.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22