Reviews for Unexpected Results I: A Slight Glitch
*SQUEE!*

SHE LIVES! xD YUS.
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 43 . 5/23/2007
Yeah! You have wake up!

Thanks for the information on the song and lyrics.

By the way, so what are you now? Vampire or not?
Noriko333 chapter 43 . 5/23/2007
yay she's alive and well enough to complain...lol...

i'm in pain though...got my mennengitis(sp?) shot today and now i can't move my left arm without it hurting

anyway, you are doing really good and ppl aren't evil enough to just shrug your story and moving chapter off as though it was nothing.

keep up the great work and update!
junyortrakr chapter 43 . 5/23/2007
Well, it looks like she's doing as well as could be expected. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few lingering effects of some magnitude. I doubt things will calm down all that much, either.
Celebrusc chapter 43 . 5/23/2007
its good to know that she is o.k. wow what a good chapter
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
That was such a sad and gentle scene in this chapter... It's a good chapter.

I'm sorry for your loss of your dear friend.

By the way, the song you sang, what its name and did you write the lyrics yourself? The song really intrigue me a lot and I would like to know its lyrics.
Sabrina is Crazy chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
Omg i was hysterically crying D: this chapter was simply amazing. it reminded me of the day my cousin jay died and i bawled like a baby. We need strong people like you around here!

Keep up the AMAZING work and im looking foreward to the next chapter. :)
anonymous chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
i'm very sorry about your friend. this chapter is so sweet... abel and johanna should definetly get together(yes he's a priest and she's a nun, but she's a married time traveler and he's a 10 year old blood drinker). i think that this is a great story and the best self-insertion/oc i've ever seen. do you think you could write the full song?
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
OMG...i will say it again: OMG!

Carina would STILL be crying...what a good story...*drool*
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 41 . 5/22/2007
O.o

OMG! well, I'd have to say i rather like this chapter...my Friend Carina would be crying right about now...she luvses abel...
Nenshite chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
Oh God...T~T That was...oh god...*sniff*

But she won't die. That would ruin the story...wouldn't it? (bites nails - then fingers - then hands)

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATESOON!
Schizo the Mentally Disturbed chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
*wide eyed, hands over mouth* My god... Johanna's...Abel... he'll never be able to forgive himself will he? At least, not very soon...
Noriko333 chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
that was so sad.

i feel really bad for you now, that must've been hell. and even though it won't bring your friend back all i can say is that i'm sorry.

hang in there!
junyortrakr chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
Things aren't going very well at the moment. I wonder what she'll be like if she wakes up?
junyortrakr chapter 41 . 5/22/2007
This rescue attempt is going more than a little poorly. Then again, he may be rescuing a vampire.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »