Reviews for Unexpected Results I: A Slight Glitch
AvidReaderAlso chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
My sincere compliments. It takes real skill to convey such imagery with dialogue alone - and, to keep such a deeply emotional scene free of melodrama. Well done. As well, my sincere sympathy regarding the event which inspired the scene. While it must have been difficult to write this, I would suspect it was also cathartic.

I'm glad that the story is not quite finished, and that Johanna has not yet left us - she has developed into a most intriguing character with potential for further exploration. But, of course, she's hardly out of the woods yet. Poor Abel - if she dies, how will he stand the guilt?
FrostSprite chapter 42 . 5/22/2007
I'm sorry for your friend, It's always hard to have someone that you care for die.

p.s. I love the chapter!
Schizo the Mentally Disturbed chapter 41 . 5/21/2007
Oh, violent scene. I imange it as very bloody. _ It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Aeron: I don't know you.

Yes you do. This is Aeron, from the TB story of which I just recently posted the first chapter. It's untitled as of now because I can't think of a good one.

But back to my review. Johana now knows! Dun dun dun! What shall happen to the beloved sister now that she knows Abel's secret? How should I know. I just read this wonderful story. So Johanna's a Methuselah now?
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 41 . 5/21/2007
...You are gonna turn vampire on us?

-meep- I don't want that to happen! How about inventing up something that you have the cure or antibodies against the Bascilus virus?

Poor Abel, oh by the way, when You are trying to pray to God? what does those words realy mean in latin(or was it some other lauguage?)? I'm not a language geek at those things. English is my second language here. Explanation prefered!
AvidReaderAlso chapter 41 . 5/21/2007
Mission accomplished. Thoroughly creeped out. :) Now, that was unexpected: Johanna discovering Abel's secret. I'm really curious as to how they're going to get out of this one. I was also interested to learn that the bacilli could be passed on like that - again, I missed bits and pieces of the anime (and missed out on some of the more interesting trivia, apparently!).

Side note: You know, for a self-proclaimed pagan, Johanna really knows her prayers... and in Latin, no less, lol. Not many modern Catholics can claim that. ;)
Nenshite chapter 41 . 5/21/2007
Heh, I was wondering when she'd see him like that. UPDATE SOON PLEASSE! xD _
Noriko333 chapter 41 . 5/21/2007
damn cliffhangers! come on please update soon *puppy dog eyes* please.
Guardian 0 Devil chapter 40 . 5/19/2007
Oh God! Dietrich is still as mean as ever! i wonder what will be your answer?
Nenshite chapter 40 . 5/19/2007
No! God, johanna's gonna get confused now. Damn Dietrich and Radu. u.u

Update soon!
junyortrakr chapter 40 . 5/19/2007
Well, it looks like the puppetmaster lives up to his title. We'll see how effective his bargaining is.
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 40 . 5/19/2007
well, then. I'm most intruiged...even though i ttly spelled it wrong...
Noriko333 chapter 40 . 5/19/2007
why? why the cliffhangers? must u insist on turturing me?

update when you can...hopefully soon
AvidReaderAlso chapter 40 . 5/19/2007
Well, that's one way to send an SOS. *_* It would seem that Deitrich has done his research. Manipulative beggar, isn't he? I'm not quite sure how Johanna turned the tables on him, but that's probably my fault for missing part of a certain episode.

Kate can certainly put the boys in their place, can't she? I wonder if the ship was named after her, or visa versa? ;p
Nenshite chapter 39 . 5/18/2007
Aww, shit. Update soon! xD
AvidReaderAlso chapter 39 . 5/18/2007
Once again, it ends all too soon. :) Dietrich... (shudders). That's a lad that gives me the chills. So calculating.

And, that Baron is a sleek one, isn't he? Couldn't you just hear the silk in his voice as he taunts his captive? Poor Johanna - I wonder what they want with her? Here's hoping the professor's invention doesn't blow up in his face.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »