Reviews for Into the Fire
Winter's Soul chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
OMG! You must update this story! I just love this story
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
Poor James! I never thought I'd be feeling sorry for him. Was happy to see Malfoy, even if he was being nasty. I knew it wouldn't take him long to figure it all out.

Update again soon!
SlytheringRules chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Great chapter

Update soon!
Natalie chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
PLEASE update soon! This story is SO good and that cliffie is driving me insane!
xdariusx chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
cool story :) update soon.
ValorOrgulloso chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
aww... what did Malfoy and Sirius tell him?
nechoco kitty chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
ACK! CLIFFHANGER! This is getting -SO- good! James is an asshole, but what Draco did was just plain cruel.

I'm really glad you updated and I can't wait 'til you update again. (which sucks, cuz I kinda have to. ;D)

The only fault I could find is that it was a little confusing during and after the seeker match. I had to re-read some parts a couple of times to understand it fully.

Still, I love where this story is headed and other than that little thing it's absolutely beautiful.

Love,

SL
K. East chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
Ah, man. / I feel really bad for James. But he's...acting like an arrogant little git. xD
K. East chapter 4 . 8/4/2007

Is.

Cool.

XD
nechoco kitty chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
I don't read a lot of HP fanfiction, but I happened to stumble upon a preview of this fic and fell in love instantaneously(sp). XDD

Great work and can't wait to see what's coming up.

[sry there's not much concrit, but I love the characterization? No, seriously, I do. James is such an asshole I don't know if I love him or hate him. ;P And, um, seeing James flirt with Hermione is kind of creepy. Cool, but creepy. Reading this fic (and some rants on LJ) has seriously made me wonder how Harry's life would've been had his parents lived.]
dragonwitch250 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
i really like the story please update soon
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Wonderful! I'm loving Arrogant!James, and the fact that he's not living up to Harry's unrealized expectations. Also, I can't wait to see more of Draco and when he figures out what's up (cause I just know he's going to). Update soon!
lotrhpfan1234 chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
roflmao. james' characterisation is exactly what i would expect. brilliant! i love that this is very realistic. and the snape/james conflict is very amusing. XD please update soon!
Mauradingknight chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
ha-larious! I was on the floor laughing...
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »