Reviews for Into the Fire
petites sorcieres chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
I'm surprised that James still didn't do anything to know where is other self is...I can't wait to read about when he ll know the truth about Voldemort, Harry, the fact that his son and he are different etc...cONTINUE !i'm also waiting to read about the next time Harry blow his top at him (maybe after some dream with Voldemort in his mind)
CraZYdUCKIE chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
This story is really awesome- in way too many stories James is perfect, and it's nice to see somebody making him human for once. UPDATE!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
I really like this story.I've never really beena fan of the Marauders coming to the future but this story is pretty 't wait for more!

-Max
CatJetRat chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
This is quite interesting...is it going to be Harry/Draco? Update soon! Adios!

-CatJetRat
Entertainment chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
this is such a good story... i love it! :D... please keep writing cause i want to read more hehe :D
I'm Really Seriously Sirius chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
I can't wait for another chapter! I love this story!
ValorOrgulloso chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
well, that was a beastly chapter :))
IAMaMUDBLOOD chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
i like the story. now don't take to long updating, i mean with you being such a greath writer (i'm tryin gto flater you into updating your story faster...is it working ?). goodluck with the next chapter. byez!
SlytheringRules chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Great story! Update soon
moonymonster chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
The "bugger" made me CRACK UP.

This looks pretty interesting...if I was feeling more creative I'd write you a better review, but I'm tired. I do wonder why you have things in italics sometimes and other times you don't...wouldn't a break be more useful?
ValorOrgulloso chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
o... i cant wait for the next chapter! So good!
whitelonewolf chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
nice story...update soon!
falcongirl386 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
dude, this story is crazy. you HAVE to update!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
And what of Umbitch? What's she doing, or is this a Non-Cannon 5th Year story?

Please continue.