Reviews for Need Not To Know
starfishyisgreat chapter 1 . 5/31
man that was so suspending
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/6
I always love fics where Takagi figures out the truth-he has the brains for it and the proof is right there-but also I like how here he holds back from confronting Conan. Conan doesn't need the stress, and it wouldn't necessarily make anything better. Also Takagi thinking, "Don't kill me!"...Conan can be pretty intimidating.
T.L chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
That poor coffee cup.

Also, glad to see that others also paid attention to the elevator scene XD This was well written, I enjoyed it. Good job.
Risukasa chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
A good and solid fic. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Serulium chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
That was really good! Very well thought out and I really liked the ending. Thank you!
you chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I like how Takagi is not OOC in this fic XD It really feels like him.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This story was really good! I don't know, I just really like the idea that Takagi will find out/know about Conan's real identity. Plus Takagi is a super loyal guy so Conan would get a good ally if it ever does happen.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was a great story and I love how you handled it! Good job!
viper's fang chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Wow. Simply amazing. I've been trying to write a fic where Takagi figures out that Conan was Shinichi, and I haven't had much luck to be completely honest. I couldn't figure out a good way to go about it. But reading this just...accomplished everything and more than anything I could've ever written. You know, your ability to keep these people in character and add detail blew me away. This is one of my favorite stories, if not my favorite. Great job! _

...Just one question...what's the story behind the theft of the case files? That sounds potentially threatening to Conan and seems like some really big detail. It might be just the setup to a story, but in writing, details should never be mentioned that are irrelevant or unexplained. Sorry about that; I sounded really strict. I don't even follow my own advice, so don't pay much mind to it. I'm just curious. Then again, maybe you hinted at the identity of the thief and I'm missing it because it's so early in the morning...
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Aww, he never found out :(
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow! First off, good story. I loved it, and I keep re-reading it all the time. One thing that caught my eye though, this time, was the relation that Shinichi's mom said. I was curious as to what that really was...

You weren't even making her lie. Did you try to do that? I mean, you make her say just a big circle. She said, right to Takagi, that Conan was her son. Sure, she said it in the most round-about way, but still... unless I did that wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was just a big circle. Did you make that relation up or was that in the show/manga? Where ever it came from, it was great. I loved it.
firehelm chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awww. I wished that Takagi actually confronted him. :P Oh wells. This was a good read anyways.
majishan chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
i wonder if shinichi knew takagi knew but was glad he didn't question him furthur
SariaSpeaks chapter 1 . 12/31/2013! and this is so what he would do in this situation. loooooooved it!
akaisherry47 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is a really nice portrayal of Takagi as the prodigy who could close cases using his own intuition (with some helpful hints from Conan, of course) and not Megure's errand boy.