Reviews for Settling the Score
cashmeredragon chapter 25 . 11/9
I did not realize that I stayed up until 1:30 am reading this until I finished it. I legit lost track of time. good job! kinda sad that the last 2 chapters are just snipers and I would love to see this fully written out (the dynamics between Andy and wood are top notch, one of a kind, perfect and engaging and understandable and god I love it so much!). definitely going on the re read list. hope you continue with fanfiction even after moving on to original, this is really good and I would love to read more like this.
roryxx chapter 25 . 10/2
AHHHH idkwhat do to, what to say

I power read this thru in abt a day cus i couldnt tear my eyes from it, fr, and now when its is over im just like, wellll, what do i do now? :0 yk
Like this fic was so incredibly well-written and beautiful. I love your OC sm, and i can somewhat identify with her, its amazing. Keep writing, ur really talented. I mean i had to stand up and take a walk round my house sooo many times thru the story bcs a character said something really sassy or brave or did something unexpected.

I really wish there was an sequel to this since ive completly fallen in love with Wood and Andy *sigghh* they're honestly one of my new Otps.

Thank you for writing this! Have a blessed day 3
Love potion
Bepo1401 chapter 21 . 9/8
fuck i didnt say this before but dear god Jefferson is the one of if not the best damn part of this fic AHAHAHA i need one shot collection of his Hogwarts advenrures/failed flirting attempts lmao
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 5 . 6/25
That interaction with the prefect was kinda corny
Honestly I love literally everything about this fic and my life has been on hold for days while I’ve been reading it! The narrative and the characters and the plot are incredible! I have been searching for fanfic of the Weasley and co. for ages and this is genuinely the best. I absolutely love Oliver and Andy...more please?
Keep being awesome!
Huntress-in-the-Tardis chapter 25 . 2/9
Oh I know it‘s been years since you finished the story but i just wanted to thank you for writing such a funny, romantic and all in all such an incredible story! I know it was not really a ‚completed‘ story but THANK YOU so much for writing an end :) Definitely one of my favorite, if not my favorite fanfics.
INeedSleep chapter 25 . 12/1/2018
Aw this is a great ending! It’s a shame that the original got cut stupid ffnet. As a girl who wants to go into engineering someday, I wish you all the best with your writing. Don’t give up! This was brilliant.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 25 . 11/27/2018
Overall, I enjoyed your story, in the beginning especially. Somewhere towards the middle, it began to grow boring though with all the bickering and same sort of scenarios happening on repeat (they yell at each other, they kiss, they stay mad, they make up, repeat). But, I do enjoy your characters and the way you write (although, I would personally have asked for a little less cussing throughout) and I think you'll do great things as a writer. Thank you for writing something that was entertaining :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 24 . 11/27/2018
I'm sort of upset that you jumped ahead so much, but I get it. You want to continue with your book and I commend you for sticking to it and trying to work on it. I'm just bitter that I didn't get to read a more flowing part so that I had some closure ;)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 23 . 11/27/2018
Ugh I hate that Fiona person and hope she finds a stupid boy to amuse herself with instead of Oliver. Boooo.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 22 . 11/27/2018
Oh Lord, I can't wait to see what is going to happen on the boat, catastrophe I'm sure...
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 21 . 11/27/2018
Ha that letter at the end, though. I'm going to be honest and I skimmed a lot of their banter because it's a little much for me. Still funny and well-written as always.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 20 . 11/27/2018
Hopefully something good happens in the next chapter lol This was depressing.
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 19 . 11/27/2018
Ugh I'm kind of fighting with myself to finish this story, because like I said in a previous post, I'm sort of sick of this back-and-forth thing they have. Plus, she lets him kiss her whenever he likes and then she's always fighting it or not fighting it.