Reviews for Settling the Score
Toreh chapter 25 . 2/5
Aw this was lovely. I'd never read about Oliver Wood before and I'm so passed my bedtime. Thank you for sharing and coming back to give us closure.
Sr1824 chapter 25 . 1/27
this story is beautiful. i need more Andiver fluff! Thank for spending time and making this fabulous story
Sophie chapter 25 . 9/26/2017
I just wanna say that I've read this book at least three or four times by now and I'm sure this won't be the last. This is the best, most entertaining, highest quality fanfiction that I have ever read or come across. Thank you for spending the time and effort creating this beautiful masterpiece. It has truly been an honour going on this adventure with Andy, falling in love with Wood and loving every character, chapter and sentence as they came. Keep writing, you definitely have a talent for it.
Your ever proud fan,
Soph
RebelRae chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Love it. One day problem. No YouTube in the 90's
Helena Black chapter 25 . 8/6/2017
loved it!
Ote chapter 25 . 6/12/2017
Great story! Read it ages ago and just fond it again, it was awesome. And thank you for the epilogue, great to have some sort of closure. Loved it!
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 25 . 5/10/2017
I think its so stupid how for the whole story you've done it in Andy's point of view but for some of this you've done it in Oliver's. When using 1st person you don't randomly change who's telling the story because it confuses the reader. If you wanted to have shown everyone's feelings you should have done it in 3rd person which is a overview. Anyway I liked the story but near the end it just got rather silly. It's a shame.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
"And then I'd put it on YouTube" yeah... They didn't have YouTube in the 90s.
Ellie chapter 25 . 5/8/2017
OH MY GOD. I lost this story from HPFF and was completely devastated because I loved it so much. AND NOW I HAVE FOUND IT AGAIN. It's amazing and the way you wrapped it up was really great, a really nice way of dealing with an unfinished story. I don't know if you're still here, but know that this is one of the best fics I've ever read, it's hilarious and engaging and just the right distance from canon. Your characterisations are amazing and I am now totally in love with Oliver Wood and it's all your fault. I could go on and list everything I loved about this story, but it would pretty much include every aspect and go on for several pages. You are great, and I hope your book is going well :)
Lena xo chapter 25 . 4/1/2017
Thank you thank you thank you so much for posting the epilogues, both the ship and the one including all the friends. So many authors would have just tapped out and left it, s even though you couldn't finish I just hope you know how much I appreciate the closure. Favourite quote: the Weasleys exchanging quips about how much they love sunshine. Thank you for this story! :)
You Can Call Me Effie chapter 21 . 3/23/2017
Jefferson returns. I love him. He's me.
You Can Call Me Effie chapter 18 . 3/10/2017
Jefferson is a gift to this world. I hope my son grows up to be as respectful and persuasive as he. He and I have the same favorite color. I approve.
neffa chapter 20 . 3/5/2017
I am exactly like Alicia when drunk lmao
neffa chapter 14 . 3/5/2017
omfg

i laughed for a solid minute at tongue soup and then again at the hokey pokey lmao
cincinnatus18 chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
People belittle girls but they all listen ahaha Andora calls mum jokes stupid and everyone stops the jokes even though they were trying to insult each other XD