Reviews for Settling the Score
SlytherPuff Scorpio chapter 20 . 3/5
When there is 5 more chapter and your otp of the fic has not got together
emily.326 chapter 25 . 2/12
This story is so freaking good
KorolevaRezni chapter 10 . 1/30
ASDFGHJKL I USUALLY WAIT TIL THE END TO SUBMIT A LENGTHY REVIEW OF THE WHOLE WORK BUT—OBVIOUSLY I HAD TO EXPRESS THIS GIDDINESS. I SAW IT COMING BUT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL NONETHELESS. AMAZING WORK!
weasleystudies chapter 25 . 12/16/2020
Oh my god this was one of the best fan fictions I’ve ever read. This was amazing!
nosserate chapter 25 . 10/22/2020
Oh my God this was such a beautiful crazy story. The writing was so good and I just loved your OC character. Thank you for sharing it!
clemhood1437 chapter 14 . 4/7/2020
Goooood morning Vietnam?
a.l.ct chapter 8 . 2/29/2020
this is so pathetic omg and she gets with him after this,,,,,
a.l.ct chapter 7 . 2/29/2020
lack of self respect yeehaw
Blue Kat chapter 25 . 12/15/2019
So, I remember reading this a few years ago and loving it—it’s been on my favorites for a long time. What I remembered about it was that it wasn’t finished when I had last left off and then I kind of disappeared from fanfic for like 6 years and then I came back and now we are here. I noticed the other day that it was marked as complete and I thought “hey, I should read this.”

I am so glad I did. What a delight. I loved how vibrant and real your characters were, loved the intense dynamics between Wood and Andy, loved how your narrative jumped from heartbreaking to funny to infuriating (I mean infuriating in the most positive way possible—I was rooting so hard for Andy and Wood and every time they blundered their way into messing things up, I was like “NOOOOO YOU BOZOS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME JUST BE IN LOVE ALREADY PLEASE” at my screen.) When Katie told Andy about Claire, my damn heart near broke and that Quidditch game had me on the edge of my seat at like 1am. And Wood! All those smoldering looks and scowls—perfectly swoon worthy. And I loved Andy. I loved how fierce and stubborn and human she was. You have such a strong sense of narrative voice and it made the story so good. This story is so good that I’m adding it to my alerts even though it’s complete, which doesn’t make any amount of sense, but that’s also how much I love this fic.

Anyway, this was a delight to rediscover and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know that you said you were focusing on your original fiction, and I hope that’s going well. I enjoyed this so much that I’m confident that your original fiction is excellent (I would happily read any book that you write, btw). If you ever decide to come back to come back to fanfic, I would also happily read whatever you write. I will mention HPFF is back and under new leadership (I’m a mod on the forums), so if you ever find yourself wanting to come back, you have at least one fan. :)

Anyway, this was a delight, thank you for sharing it with the world. Well done!
cashmeredragon chapter 25 . 11/9/2019
I did not realize that I stayed up until 1:30 am reading this until I finished it. I legit lost track of time. good job! kinda sad that the last 2 chapters are just snipers and I would love to see this fully written out (the dynamics between Andy and wood are top notch, one of a kind, perfect and engaging and understandable and god I love it so much!). definitely going on the re read list. hope you continue with fanfiction even after moving on to original, this is really good and I would love to read more like this.
roryxx chapter 25 . 10/2/2019
AHHHH idkwhat do to, what to say

I power read this thru in abt a day cus i couldnt tear my eyes from it, fr, and now when its is over im just like, wellll, what do i do now? :0 yk
Like this fic was so incredibly well-written and beautiful. I love your OC sm, and i can somewhat identify with her, its amazing. Keep writing, ur really talented. I mean i had to stand up and take a walk round my house sooo many times thru the story bcs a character said something really sassy or brave or did something unexpected.

I really wish there was an sequel to this since ive completly fallen in love with Wood and Andy *sigghh* they're honestly one of my new Otps.

Thank you for writing this! Have a blessed day 3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2019
Love potion
Bepo1401 chapter 21 . 9/8/2019
fuck i didnt say this before but dear god Jefferson is the one of if not the best damn part of this fic AHAHAHA i need one shot collection of his Hogwarts advenrures/failed flirting attempts lmao
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 5 . 6/25/2019
That interaction with the prefect was kinda corny
Guest chapter 23 . 3/20/2019
Honestly I love literally everything about this fic and my life has been on hold for days while I’ve been reading it! The narrative and the characters and the plot are incredible! I have been searching for fanfic of the Weasley and co. for ages and this is genuinely the best. I absolutely love Oliver and Andy...more please?
Keep being awesome!