Reviews for Divided We Fall
Aww, poor doctor!
goldacharmed chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Loved it!
LBZIP chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Good story ! Things are never dull when Jack and the Master are around.
MeMyselfAndTARDIS chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Wow, this is BRILLIANT! The plot is very creative and it was a pleasure to read! Well done! :D
jaws chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
not bad, not bad at all. : )
broadwayb chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
*bastard* rassilon! how dare he kill jack!
broadwayb chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
woah! got a bit tense there...poor jack *pout*
broadwayb chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
just a few grammatical errors at the beginning,but otherwise a solid chapter. your portrail of jack is well done, just the right amount of angst, and Martha is spot on!
broadwayb chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
on my way to helping you reach 100 reviews! but seriously...great start
Brownbug chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Loved this - enjoyed your characters and the plot. All in all, great job!
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 5/25/2010
Hey there! Great story that I really enjoyed. Hmm...immortal Doctor. Nice thought that. Thanks!
The Buzz chapter 12 . 12/25/2009
I enjoyed this. There were definitely some minor spelling grammar problems (you're/your, too/to), but you write the character interactions really well. I especially liked the scenes early in the story between Jack and the Doctor-they felt very charged. The pacing was also good and the cliffhangers kept me reading. Overall, nice job and thanks for sharing!
C Elise chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
great story!
bluedragon1836 chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
i liked it.
whitefire chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Easily as good as the actual episodes. Just a couple minor misspellings, like "He placed both his hands'" (the extra apostrophe). Again, nothing major, and hardly noticeable. Otherwise, I really enjoyed this fic. I especially like your portrayal of Jack. You expose him emotionally to the Doctor, and I think the character has developed to that level of maturity. Cheers