Reviews for Fall To Pieces
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2021
more please!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2019
please continue this i'm dying to know what happens next. I hope Inuyasha and the gang help win the war that is going to happen or is happening. keep up the wonderful work. Ja ne
SuzyQ001 chapter 24 . 12/22/2011
This is a great story please update it. It needs to be finished.
bonbon2007 chapter 24 . 7/17/2008
this is a cool story i cant wait for an update!
Watching chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Yuck.

- "He seen her there, she was right there right in front of him. Laying on the ground, completely naked, and her clothes were cleanly wrapped up in a bundle right beside her."

Ehem. First of all, "He seen her there" is grammatically incorrect. It should be "He saw her there".

Second, there should be no period after "in front of him." You should have merged it together with the next sentence, "Laying" should be "lying", and there shouldn't be an "and" before "her clothes were cleanly wrapped up in a bundle right beside her."

I don't have the time to go on to alert you of your mistakes. Looks like you should be watching your grammer on your own stories instead of telling Farla her Pokemon stories are no-good? .: wink wink :. That was in 2005, but hey, her story 'Absolution' is better than even the first -paragraph- of yours in grammar. Of course, I'm not the type of person to stick around and read the rest of a Lord of the Rings/ Inuyasha crossover when I'm not the least bit interrested in either of them.

- An Anonymous Watcher
nased0 chapter 23 . 10/28/2007
Very interesting fic, I deeply enjoyed it.

You should have more reviews, maybe you could rework the summary?
joyfullscroll not signed in chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Now this chapter surprises me on alot of levels. Not that Sesshoumaru deducted what happed rather quickly. But his OOC's with Kagomes friends. Is he going to still watch out for them? I know Sesshoumaru makes the exception of Rin in human companionship but can or Will he tolorate Kagomes pushy friends? Might I suggest you do some sort of AN for characters possibly being OOC? Now I can hardly wait to see how everyone meets again eventually. Especially Sesshoumaru's and InuYasha's reaction to seeing their father once again.
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 4 . 2/18/2007