Reviews for The Four Motivations
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
amazing fic :)
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
timme chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
unhealthy much? oh geez Edmund. nobody wants to hear the term "it's wrong" anymore, but hell.
Riot101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Did I ever tell you I love you? GOD THIS WRITNG IS F*CKING AMAZING! I love you so much for making this!

-adds to favorites-

Yay, edmunds a prostitute...I would rent him out...*grins*
Lennister chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I have mixed feelings about this story for personal reasons but I will say this, it was worth reading.
Id Pendemus chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I've read this on LJ before, I know I have, but I had to review here. I just couldn't stand seeing "this is dumb ed is not gay!1!one!" on the top of the reviews. (That person seems to be making their rounds on everyone's fics. They're very original.)

This is fantastic, absolutely well written. I was able to really enjoy it. Virgin Peter? I love it. And Edmund, he's wonderful. The last paragraph was quite nearly heart breaking. I love the references to the power that he's able to gain, if only psychologically-you have a reason other than being poor for Edmund to become a rent boy, and I think it works.

(And I have to mention it somehow-the scene with the chicken was adorable.)
ew chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
this is gross and dumb

Ed is not gay
ReviewsGalore chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Story: 9/10. I wasn't too sure about the idea for this story, at first, but it really grew on me. It flows really well.

Characters: 8.5/10. This has some really interesting commentary on humans in general and you seem to have gotten some of Peter and Edmund's essential character traits down, though I think you've missed others.

Creativity: 9.25/10. I never would have thought of Edmund as a prostitute, but you've obviously thought about it enough to nearly pull it off.

Writing: 9.25/10. Your writing is nice, in general, though I think that your reach may exceed your grasp. In other words, the tone that you seem to be striving for doesn't QUITE come off, but it is almost there.

Believability: 8.25/10. At first I didn't think that you provided a good excuse for Edmund being a prostitute, but later on, it seemed like you expanded on the idea and made it seem like money wasn't the ONLY reason which I thought was a fairly advanced idea and I appreciated it. I'm still not sure that I totally buy the fic and I think that him sleeping with Peter seems sort of sudden and random, but I can tell that you've done your best to make it believable.

Overall: 8.75/10. A lot of this story seems like an excuse for smutty scenes - it would have been better if you would have mentioned Narnia, for example, or more things related specifically to Peter and Edmund. I do think, however, that this is a very nice story in its own right. I just wish it related more to canon.
Elexandros chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh. My. God.

How did I not find this sooner? Amazing. Simply. Amazing. Guh.

More! Please?

*bambi eyes*
MaxieMastorn chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I like the way you write! Can you also give me url to thelivejournals of Narnia fans? Thanks