Reviews for Final Farewell
Slip of the hand chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Them killing Carson was the worst mistake. I miss his character so much. This was so sad and lovely. Good and wrtiting though, way to reach the heart
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is a really cool idea. It would be awesome if you continued with the idea of Rodney seeing dead people on Atlantis. Great story
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This is a lovely piece, and it provides a good explanation for why Rodney wasn't at all surprised to see Carson at the end.
Emma chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
You did a great job with the idea (aftereffects of almost-ascension). It can actually fit in canon! I'm glad Rodney got the chance to say goodbye.
Little Raven-Hawk chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This was very good...of all the oneshots that are being published as Sunday tags, this is one of the best...only the second one to make me cry...I loved it...and added it to the C2 I created for Sunday tags, since there are tons of them coming out...

And I agree with the other reviewer...writing Sunday tags is our way of coping with Carson's death...

Great short...
Hettie chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I wonder at the lack of imagination of the writers of a show blessed with such diverse and interesting characters that they cannot maintain or invent storylines for them. Yes, it is important to shake things up, but it is also important to have a stable core of characters that the viewers enjoy. Carson was a wonderful character who will be greatly missed by the fans, if not the people who produce the show.

Thanks for sharing.
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
OMG, this was perfect! I love that Rodney can say goodbye because he almost ascended :) Very sad at the same time though :( I miss Carson already! Thanks for this wonderful story.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*sniff* I love the concept of this. And it's very well written, doesn't feel rushed at all. I think the Sunday one-shot is the coping mechanism all SGA fans are using at the moment.

kay x
Deana chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*sniff*

I can't wait for Carson to return in season 4. Boy is 2007 gonna be a slow year while waiting for that, lol. Great job with the story!

Long live Carson Beckett!
Cap10 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Very sad but cute story. You captured the emotion very well.