Reviews for What If She Had Chosen Different?
sam-u-knw chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i wish i would have found this story sooner i have all of the books and constantly read them they are my favorites. I only have one wish for this story and it is for it to get more chapters because its amazing thank you for the wonderful story
love
sam
Mayarin chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I love how you didn't just have Claidi fall into Argul's arms right after she rejected Nemian... I think your characterization of Claid is perfect and right on point with the books! This is truly a fantastic story!
Mayarin chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is absolutely brilliant! I'm so glad you wrote this - I too was severely disappointed that she chose Nemian. Ick.
baddy abby chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
i love it i wished the book went this way but i also like the book.

question how many Claidi Journals are there?
Princess0926 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
awww! you suck! i was soo hoping they would be together! love the story
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
This is AMAZING! Thank you for writing this. I too was upset when she chose to go with Nemian. At least everything turned out alright in the end, though. But I liked this one one even better. Nemian got what he deserved. That stupid tronk of an okk! And better yet, he got what he deserved from Claidi, oh yeah! D
2XdemonsXandXaXprincess chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I like this discision much better!
amanda chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT

I also really didnt like it when Claidi went with Nemian but hey it did make the story really great

it was fun reading about a different way it could have been, i found it really original
werebunny131 chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
I love it! I especially love how Nemian get his butt kicked down the stairs. Very nice!
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I loved it, you kept all the characters in place and that pretty boy finally got what he deserved! Great job!
bananasplitlady chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I really liked it. I also didn't like Claudi going off with Nemian. I actually couldn't finish reading Wolf Tower because I was so upset, until I wrote my own ending of her going with Argul. I like your version a lot better than mine though.
gothgirl823 chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
very very good i liked it! SIENNA
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
WOW! I wish she really had chosen different! Nemian said he loved her and proposed? HE'S MARRIED! omigosh, he's so...DISGUSTING. Cheating on Moon Silk like that. REALLY, REALLY, good story. No matter how short. I wish you had gone on longer but oh well.
Camacazi chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
YES! I TOTALLY AGREE! THIS IS WHAT I WANTEDT O HAPPEN IN THE BOOKS! A THOUSAND BLESSINGS UPON YOU, AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD!

Too much? Oh, well.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
I love this story, I have just read the first book and am about to start on the second one. (I'm late I know, my first Claidi book but not my first Tantith Lee book)

I, too, disliked her choice in the first book and am so glad you made this alternate version.

-Juno