Reviews for The Blind Leading the Blind
scifijoe chapter 10 . 3/6
A well written story. Kind of bittersweet though. This Betty Director is very much an anti-Shego type person. Ten years probation, yikes. Shego's lawyer was good but No Perry Mason or Matlock.
storyreader51 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
1. Has anybody else noticed how nice it was to see that NAFTA still works for covert operations?

2. When Donner did the "got you twice", technically he was giving the "V sign", the British equivalent of giving the middle finger...

Nice to see how Shego gets to stay with Kim instead of jail
Mengsk chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Hell of a learning curve. Too dense too live to super-agent?
Mengsk chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
You're defence act is good. I'd almost believe Shego deserved probation for the spirit of justice and rehabilitation or whatnot.

That idea they had to let her go because they couldn't afford to keep her cheapens the victory.
Mengsk chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Reminds me of a John Grisham novel.

Steve deal means he can't call anyone to speak against Shego. Why agree to a deal which cripples you and leaves defence with the initiative?
Mengsk chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
You're really pissing on Steve's parade.

Slim a prude? I would have thought better of him. It's the texas thing, right?
Mengsk chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Mecenary Interests.

I feel a lot better that everyone is on Shego's side now. Ah, hilarious.
Mengsk chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
High profile case like Shego, why aren't top lawyers lining up and begging to her to take them on?

Is she a high profile case? You haven't said much on the media side of things.
Mengsk chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I haven't been reading much lately, finally seem to be making progress on the other side of fanfiction, writing. Still, it's been too long since I looked into the further adventures of Shego.

Judge with a law firm. I would have thought that a conflict of interest somehow. Or maybe I was really thinking with the dough being made through the law firm question why one would still be working as a judge? That has to be a government salary right? Hiring out to a judge firm wouldn't sit right with me.

No, I suppose it's on the level until one of her own lawyers is batting before her.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
If he were really a bright spark he'd have dropped all the charges then and there. Save the waste of money and time. The state charges were a formality never meant to be heard. The real ammunition - the feds have gone into hibernation on the subject which should set off alarm bells. The Director of GJ is inexplicably bating for opposing team. The judge is swinging in favour of this farce for bail. The defendent is recieving the upmost respect a comparitively harmless armed robber could never hope for. He can't hold her should he win. He's all around fucked!

Yeah, this would be great publicity for his office. Struggle for a year long victory to put away the notourius Shego, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and she'll walk out a plasma blasted hole the next day. Or throw her in GJ's cage which costs more to opperate than the state's hospital budget by all likelyhood. Either way he get's to explain to the public where the victory lies in all this and why it wasn't all just a sick joke played on law-abiding people.

Bail money had better have been set to the gross national product of a small nation. Her history suggests she isn't coming back, she could live out her natural life in jail on prison breaks alone.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 10 . 4/6/2010