Reviews for Blue Sun Rising
Scififan33 chapter 18 . 7/8
This is great! Okay so the only other option lead to definite permanent death for his wife, their plan was the only chance she had at all and yet he's still this mad at Methos? Idiot. Hope Mac catches up fast and deals with the nut. So how did the Alliance know they were coming? They really need to get that government out! Six years...will this ever be finished? Really hope so!
Happy belated ten year anniversary of this fic! One of the best Firefly crossovers ever.
DomIantoRules chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
I have GOT to start checking the "complete" flag on these stories before I start reading. I hate getting into it, and THEN finding out it's been abandoned.
Moon FireStar chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
good story ...sadly the best ones are never finished
Jennaya chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
I can't believe this was never finished.
Sonjaste chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
Fantastic story! Great characters, fast-paced. I wish you would continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Great story!
Saratai chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
"I'm immortal?" he said, quirking an eyebrow. "Try again." - great stuff; totally how I see Zoe reacting! It's a good series - everyone's voices are on-target.
Aracertariel chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
I love this story. I'm enjoying the building attraction between Zoe and Methos as well. And River's always fun. She's a lot more sane in your fic than I normally see her. It's nice.

It looks like this story is nearly done. I hope you go ahead and finish it.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Abandoned?
RavenMerc chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
Nice story. Pity you never finished it.
Jason123456 chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
cool story
Gideon chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
Almost home free! I wonder how long it will take for Cam Wright to turn up and throw another wrench into their escape plan?
Furionknight chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
I look forward to more :)
sambee chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
Love this; Methos centric stories are always favorites and Firefly is underappreciated; sounded like an odd combination but I'm a fan of crossovers and both shows so I figured I'd give it a try-so glad I did, this is really good and unqique. Really hope you update again eventually.