Reviews for Just Short of Glacial
Infame chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
*Sigh* that was so sweet. so adorable.

I loved the length, it was exactly what I was looking for. I'm currently going on a Kataang oneshot binge, lol. Sometimes oneshots drag on and on, but you write them well.

You write very, very well. and you write Aang/Katara super-awesomely well.

thanks for posting :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
It's kind of refreshing readink an A/K fic where they argue, and make up in the end.

Well done.
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
yay,i love when they fight!Um,well, i don't remember In Love,Death and War that well,so i have nothing against this story,not that i would nice and cute!
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
*squee*!

This was very elloquently written...gh, but I'm too tired to give you any meaningful praise...just know I loved it.

Yay for glompage!
German girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Well, I liked it a lot. Please keep on writing stories, they are my favorites.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
WOOT! Nice going there, Avatar. Cool new idea for a oneshot.
Kingsley's Cake chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
The fluff...it burns!AH!*Drowns in a sea of fluff*.
LUKBY chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
a confession only for a fight, its not the best escenario but still incredible cute

perdon por la falta de gramatica pero el ingles no es mi lengua nativa
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw very cute!
Son of John chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That was very good. Though you could've made it longer. Like by including the actual fight, gone more into Aang's thoughts as his temper left and regret set in. Then have him SLOWLY build up the courage to talk to her.

The ending would've been just fine, even leaves an opening for another chapter. I hope you come back and put this idea to greater use in another story. Maybe spice it up with the traditional Aang-Katara-Zuko love triangle.
Princess Yue chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Such sweet, innocent fluff. I loved it! Keep writing - Kataang needs more writers like you.
libowie chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I love the title, it was original, and it fit well with the story. It was so cute!
smc1214 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Even if it is simialiar, it is still soo cute! I was awwing the whole time! That must have been a nasty fight for them to have had, I mean they love eachother! I really liked this story, especially the confession. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! They fight like an old married couple! I loved it!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
My standards? *looks around* I see no standards...Oh wait! There they are, you just went so far above them I completely couldn't see them.

Absolutely fantastic. I command you to write more fluff in the future xD!