Reviews for On a Particular Day
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
I know it's been over seven years but hope you continue...
niftycakes chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
I do hope you continue
Katie chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
I like it, it was quite fascinating. It has been many years so I don't expect to see an epilogue which would have been lovely. ;) Thanks.
foofooo chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
so well written! please continue
sammycat17 chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
I was going thru my favorited stories and decided to reread this one. I really enjoy this little gem. Thanks to you for sharing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
this is delightful so far! It's been years since it's been updated though, wondering if you're still working on it? :)
Sparklemotions chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
I stil love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Wrong!
Meepyonnee chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Oh, this is the most unique writing I've read in a long, long while. It's a pity that it isn't finished. I do hope that you do because I truly enjoyed it, and I'm sure many others did too.
AthenaYing chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I was really enjoying until I finish this chapter and realize that this fanfic is not updated since 2010. /
I just wanted to say that it is very good and that if you could continue to write it would be great for readers who have been captivated by this beginning of the story.
freebird4 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
wow, this is stunning... i really wish you would continue it, but that's alright :) thank you for a glimpse into this little world!
arctic-kat chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I love this story! Hat point of view! Please continue this story...!
diebirchen chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I do, and I'm still hoping!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
*even if it is unfinished, it is a glorious piece of writing and coaxed many chortles from me.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I hope you do find the time to continue this story, and I'm very grateful that you took the time in the past to share this with us. This story is quite marvelous, and Draco's hat has to be one of my new favorite characters ever (aside from Draco, of course).

I would just like to again say thank you for sharing this, because