Reviews for The Avatar Warriors: Quest for StarClan
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
sniff...sniff...I am really crying right now from the family fluff.
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
was...intense...For real...Man...yeah...
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Okay,I'm a little pissed you gave Azula Bluestar's is uunworthy!
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
Swet.
Wolfgaze of mistclan chapter 17 . 10/17/2008
OMG OMG OMG give me a sequil or i shall send Azula and Zuko to make your life hell (you know i can do it)and whatsmore they will sing annoying disney songs till your head blows up (i so am evil).

regarding the plot it could go something like this:

all is well with the clans until Iroh shows up in thunderclan territory looking for Zuko and he brings with him the news that the fire lord himself is coming with his armies determined to put an end to the avatar and his traitorous son so Aang must team up with Zuko or the clans are doomed the comming war (Zuko could also teach Aang some Fire bending moves) (give Toph a mate she is the only one still single).

hope this gives you some ideas (what ever you do just make it bigger and more epic than 1 and 2)

by the way you are on my favorites list
A Handful of Words chapter 17 . 11/12/2007
aw, what a nice ending!
A Handful of Words chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
A rather fitting end for Azula, struck down my the very element she had mastered. This battle reminded me SOO much of LionClan versus BloodClan. Is this where you got it from?

A Handful of Words chapter 15 . 11/12/2007
i've been meaning to ask, what does 'Amore' mean? Does it have some relation between the moon and sun?

A Handful of Words chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
Y'know, in this story, you don't get to see much of Azula, it's just that little snippet where she speaks of overthrowing the Clan Leaders. For the rest of the story, you don't actually 'see' her cunning or slyness to get what she wants.

Just my thinking.

A Handful of Words chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
*twitches becasue of the name Azula has now recived as Leader of ShadowClan* MY GOD! There was a point in time where i felt the same evil hatred for Bluestar of ThunderClan that i did for Azula.

Wow...

A Handful of Words chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
i've just come to a conclusion. This story is good, don't get me wrong! You just write one sentence with good detail, then go onto the next. Try to combine them in furture Avatar/Warrior stories (if there are going to be any more, other than the Final Dawn sequel) or Avatar or Warrior stories.

Keep writing, and nice chapter!
A Handful of Words chapter 11 . 11/12/2007
? How did you get this from Firestar getting his nine lives? I'm sure that EVERY leader is visited by nine cats who grant him or her a life of equal attribute and importance...have you read Firestar's quest?

Nice chapter, regardless!
A Handful of Words chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
No! Not Sunstar...*wants to kill Azula even more now*

Nice, but sad, chapter!
A Handful of Words chapter 9 . 11/12/2007
My god, you just LOVE to make evil cliffhangers dont you? BUt luckily, i get to see what happens next...mwahahahaha!

;

A Handful of Words chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
XP Evil Azula, plotting to overthrow the nice Warrior kitties. KICK HER BUTT!

Sorry you had to hear that.