Reviews for Effects of a forbidden life
ReminEssence chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Slightly confused...why does everyone think Zuko bringing Katara and Tazia back to the firenation is such a bad idea? I thought Katara was hoping for Zuko to do that while trying to convince herself to not get her hopes up and feigning indifference while being depressed? And from the story so far it seems as if Zuko has become some foreign hot-headed tyrant rather than a friend everyone once knew. I'd thought the people would chastise him for breaking his promise and treat him coldly at first for his long absence then eventually be friendly again, but didn't really expect all the distrust and hateful rays ejected towards him...did I miss something really important? *.*
ReminEssence chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Just wanted to say that " Tazia blew a spit bubble and giggled at her own saliva" is the cutest line ever and "frufru and pouf" are funny words :D
99writtenwords chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
I don't want them to be seperated
99writtenwords chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
WHOA!This is good!
Utasora chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
beautiful story and thank you for favoriting mine!

just one note- toph mom's actual name is Poppy Bei Fong

:) lol but i only figured that out about half a month ago myself XD

wonderful writing, keep it up.
fanged moth chapter 10 . 8/31/2007
That wasn't an ending! Nothing was resolved! The whole friggin story was about how Katara couldn't accept her child being a Fire Nation heir! Nothing changed, and ending it with a buch of flashes is kinda imature. So is giving her both bending abilites. I am so upset that nothing was resolved!
brittany101 chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
love the story

good job!
AlinaAlone chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
OMG! that was so beautiful! i almost cried. this is one of the best things on FanFiction!
SinCityAngelAle chapter 10 . 7/21/2007
SO! (cry,cry) BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED THIS STORY! U ROCK! ]
toonfan820 chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
aww i loved this last chapter! each glimpse into the future was absolutely beautiful!...im sad that its over though
Nightfall2525 chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
ok here is one for you

i have to say i love vampire stories do you think you can do one?

Zuko is now turning 20 and trying to find Aang still. He got away from his sister and saved his Iroh. Iroh is acting straing for some reason. He wont late Zuko out of his sit for to long. On the night of his 20th birth day he starts to ching and feels a hunger for Blood.

"unkle what is wrong with me?"

"Zuko you are bacoming a Vampire. our family has a curs on it and every 100th gen a vampire will be born. they come out on there 20th birth day and crave the blood of ther soul-mate."

"Soul-mate i don't have one or know who she is?"

"your demon does and will hunt her down. the good news is every thing you have heard about vampiers is not true, will not all."

pulling out an old skroll and laying it on a table.

"read this and it will tell you what you need to know. your 10 grategrandfather will be here soon to train you.."

will what do you think?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
omg im dieing
SinCityAngelAle chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
helikesitheymikey chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL! pweaze?

She's gonna be SO MAD when she wakes up!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!