Reviews for Unreasonable
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was really emotional for me, especially the part when Susan started pounding on the back of the wardrobe and wanting to scream and cry and shriek about the unfairness of it all, but doesn't because it. wouldn't. be. proper.

So sad.

The last section did seem a little at odds with her mindset in the rest of the piece, but it did offer that glimmer of hope she was so desperately looking for, so...

Sapphireswimming
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Great story. It shows Susan's grief and confusion very well.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh poor Susan! I so wanted Narnia to be there for her in the back of the wardrobe. But I guess she still has to come around more fully to the idea. Nice story!
aslgajhgjadfh chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
So I think my heart just broke.

Also, these lines: "It was their curse, she remembers. To be lonely together, to be dark complements to their sunny brother and sister."

I love it. It's something nobody (other than you, obviously) would notice without it being pointed out, but Susan and Edmund were the darker two in appearance and personality...I love that you pointed it out because now I'm going to be thinking on that for a while...
rainpaint chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
*sniffles* So sad.

"It is only a spare room."

That made me laugh a little, thinking about Tumnus pronouncing it "Spare Oom."

Another beautiful, magnificent, thought-provoking fic. I can't put my impressions into words. You think of the little things that no other author has.
Ilonwy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Good job. i like how Susan finally finds her heart and feels its faith instead of listening to the doubts of her mind.
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This was amazing and beautiful.
Loper42 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
So I've decided to read some of your one-shots while your writing the next chapter of the other story.

This was absolutely incredible. Your descriptions were fantastic. I could just see Susan. It was heart-breaking, but so good. Great job!
thegreenwonder chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I love love LOVE this. It is worth rereading over and over again. It's a classic.
Avia Tantella Scott chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Beautiful. Heartwrenching and altogether amazing. I have never read a better (or even equal) portrayal of post-LB Susan. Congratulations on a job exceptionally well done. Onto the favorite list it goes.

- Avia
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I sort of hate C.S. for doing that to Susan.

**Duckies
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
ok i cried. i always feel bad for Su, when she can't get back in.

and who ever said any of us were reasonable...

Shadow
Ephemeral Dream chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Ouch. But that's what you intended right? Nice work.
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I already know that I will sound utterly and inescapably redundant when I review your stories.

They are so deep, and so well described. When Susan was in the back of the wardrobe wanting to scream - wow - I totally coluld hear her screaming all of those things even though she denied herself that.

I loved it.

Arawen
Id Pendemus chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
ngh.

This really has to be the best fic I've read so far discussing Susan at this moment. It's just so beautifully written and emotional and, gah. So very sad. Everything Susan imagined; I could see, feel...it was lovely.

A line I really liked-[It was their curse, she remembers. To be lonely together, to be dark complements to their sunny brother and sister.] I *love* that description of Susan and Edmund. Absolutely.