Reviews for Life's Constant Shift
nightline chapter 24 . 6/1/2010
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I've no idea why so few people reviewed it - I loved it and I just wanted to tell you. :-)
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
This is one of the most *Amazing* stories I've ever read, I can't tell you...Out of a top ten list of all the fanfics I've ever read, this would definitely be on it. Normally I'm not a big fan of stories that don't focus (mostly) exclusively on Harry, or ones with tons OCs, but I have to say, you have *masterfully* pulled it off. Forgive me for gushing, but I'm in love with this fic, thank you for posting it; you've made me fall in love with the characters. Cheers.

P.S. I'm also a fan of disabled!Harry stories, so, yeah, that's just a bonus.
Bloodgalore chapter 24 . 8/24/2009
Aw... Harry's a father!
anymous chapter 16 . 2/21/2009
My thought is this author likes country music, and more specifically Rascal Flatts. If I'm wrong, tell me. I really like this story. this isn't the first time I've read it.
David Fishwick chapter 23 . 11/28/2008
Excellent idea and thanks for writing.
alice22 chapter 24 . 8/23/2008
I just finished reading both of these stories. Are you going to write anymore of these. I would love it if you could about Harry and his children. I wish that Harry could get his sight back, but at least he was able to look at the moving pictures of his weddign and see Ginny again before he lost his sight again.
Lady of the Fire chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
Hey! I'm liking the story so far.

In chapter 13 you say

“Dad understands that you’re not who you used to be,” Harry explained. “But… could I ask you a favor?” Draco hesitated before nodding, making Harry give a Marauder-ish grin. “Could I use you in my first lesson?”

and i noticed that harry responds to draco when he nods even though he wouldn't be able to see it. Just thought i would point it out.
JediVana chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
FOUND IT! Great start, can't wait to read the rest!
Secret world chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
im starting to love tobias
Secret world chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
loved it agin
Secret world chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
love it absalutly love it

i love the detals u put into ur story, the felings, and te hert

i know u probly here this a lot but u r varry good and dont let other ppl's put downs get to becaus at the end of the dy ur the one who can go to bed and say that i have a writing cerear to len on at some point of time what do thay have...

loved the story and sorry about the rabuling but i tend to do that.

P.S. I am a suckey speller and i try but there is mt review
DeWiL chapter 12 . 8/25/2007
its a great story!
Chris62492 chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
this story is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read and I would like to congragulate you on an excellent story
PreciousLily chapter 23 . 8/22/2007
Those are such pretty names, I love them and the chapter ]
neumann chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
AH!OMFG *SUPER LOUD SCREAM* I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!I REALLY DO!PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!