Reviews for Crossroads of the Force
Asj Johnson chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
...this can't be the last of it. D: (glances at your profile again to see if I missed a fic) I want to see Anakin and Padme reunited, and see if Rasche will be able to learn why Anakin hadn't killed him, and if Obi-Wan will figure out how to fix the Jedi Order and be able to forgive Anakin for being just as wrong as them all have been, and if Anakin can put his past as a Sith behind him and truly fight for the light once more. Oh, and if Anakin will be able to see his kids before they're adults. So sad what had happened to Anakin and Padme's mutual friend. Just when I was feeling some hope that she could tell Anakin about Padme, it's discovered that she's been killed (...which is worse than just forgetting or something). Oh, that reminds me, I wondered if something would happen to Obi-Wan, since there was that feeling of him and Padme never seeing each other again.
H chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
TrevEr. HIS NAME IS TREVER. NOT TREVOR.
Ashanonymous chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
Please write the sequels! This is killing me!
Levin chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
As far as I can see this is sadly the last story in this 'verse and it doesn't look like it's going to be continued, but I wanted to thank you for sharing your work. It was well written and made it really difficult to stop reading so I could get some sleep.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
I loved these fanfics (all 3) and read them back to back. Could you please update?
JediGaladriel chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
Oh please please tell me you still plan to do the sequels?! I'm so frustrated that Anakin & Padme keep being so close to seeing each other again! You have got to do the sequels! I need to see Anakin & Padme reunite! Please hurry! Loved this!
CWBasset chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
I just discovered this story and found it very entertaining. Han and Anakin make a very good team.

I loved how Obi-Wan has finally come to realize that both of the Padawan's he would have liked to have had rather than Anakin had also fallen short of his expectations. One can only wonder if if that realization has come a little too late. Also, your many near-misses between Padme and Anakin were craftily thought out and very frustrating to read. Killing Voranda at the end was just pure evil...I loved it!

I hope you will continue with the series. I look forward to the next adventure.

cw
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 2/18/2010
I love this.
misty chapter 21 . 1/10/2008
This is one of the best stories I have read, very suspenseful! I can't wait to read the next story to find out what happens to everyone! I bet sometime Anakin and Padme will meet up again, I hope!
mlhkvh5 chapter 22 . 1/10/2008
I really enjoyed this story, you did a great job! The ending makes me look forward to the next story in your series-the next one is number 4, I think, according to the author's note. All three previous stories are very entertaining and well written, I look forward to reading more-especially what happens between Anakin, Padme, and their family!
chucknotsteve chapter 22 . 1/10/2008
I've been following this story from the very beginning of the first one [the story before this] and I am pleased that Padmé now knows about Anakin :) I hope there is a sequel; I remember you saying something about there being 3 in this series?

Great story!
Mo Angel chapter 22 . 1/10/2008
Bravo! Very good story. Might there be a sequel in the offing?
ANONYMOUS chapter 22 . 1/9/2008
this is a great story! hope to see more of it a sequel :)
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 22 . 1/9/2008
I would assume there's to be a sequel, since this has actually a rather appalling lack of closure if it's the end.
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 19 . 1/9/2008
Umm... you don't "decapitate" people's hands. Decapitation is for heads only; amputation is removing a portion of someone's limb. It's about line 40-45 or so.