Reviews for Flashbacks: 1 - Nine Months
Tigeresscrazy chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Really good story wish there was more but every good story must come to an end unfortunately lol off to read some of your other story's
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
You know, it's really really hard to suppress boisterous laughter at 3:00 in the morning, but on the inside, I was howling. Some laughter just couldn't be squelched though, and I made some very interesting snorty-noises.
(But since my roommate is snoring, we'll call it turnabout as fair play and I won't be sorry for laughing. Not even a little bit.)
This story was brilliant! I loved all Elisa's little comments and observations. (I think the one I laughed hardest for was "so it begins" when she can't button her jeans.) See, my sister in law just went through this adventure (minus the wings) and my teensy niece came a little late as well, so I couldn't help grinning like a madwoman, thinking "Yep. I remember that stage. And that one. And-good gracious Brooklyn, are you insane? Don't say that to a pregnant lady!"
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
aw funny
Xepher06 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was so awesome! This story just had me wanting to read more and MOAR! So sad when I reached the end, I hope I will be able to read some more. That would be fantastic!
So until then, Adíos!
kate chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
loved the last chapter
StormyX2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hey barracuda:) quick question, is there a fanfic of the unseelie war? Or is it in the comics? I hear a lot about it in your stories and I would like to read it
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! LOVED IT!
kissn'envy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Brookyln, Brooklyn, Brooklyn. Never, EVER make a joke like that to a woman during her pregnancy. They MAY kill you.
Cherries and Bearbees chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Adorable. I just don't know how else to qualify this story. It's really good and yeah, adorable. Thanks for writing it!
dabrooks chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
great follow up story to the series. I loved it the detailed pregnancy was filled with all the anticipation of real pregnancies as I know them all to well. Thanks for writing.
callalily32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
fantastic and unbelievably cute. Great job!
FlamingReaper chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this is an awesome story
teanager13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i really liked this story! although i wish we could have seen the year between the birth and when trinity gets i trouble with elisa. also more imput from goliath about trinity getting in trouble would have been good, just so we could see how he would act. trinity seems more of a rebel than angela. but, all in all fantastic!
LadyStush chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Funny,sweet and creative. Love the Mother/Daughter fight.
2wingo chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Elisa should encourage Trinity to have children, so she can find out just how much aggravation they are and Elisa can have her sweet, sweet payback.