Reviews for If I Could Turn Back Time
Nixy chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Touching... Truly touching... It actually upset me a bit toward the end, but in a good way. Fantastic fic - really really good. I got a tad emotional when reading phoebes journals of her life and I don't think a story has ever done that to me before. You made every character come to life and as a reader I began to care about them which is such a hard thing to do. I'm all emotional now and going to have to watch a comedy to get over it! Lol well done - I loved it
L and misa for eternity chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
i loved your story its pretty good
Adgy chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
The best fanfic I've read in my life!
Adgy chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
Hi! I'm reading 17th chapter and... wow, just wow wow wow. You're an amazing writter. I mean it! I loved the turn on the history and how you involved Prue and Paige in all this. I can not wait to get to the end.
Stina Whatever chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
it's a sorta sad story
mintygreeny chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
And again, truly amazing...the last chapter was so great.
mintygreeny chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
GREAT story...VERY great story...I just absolutely loved it (:

It was so sweet at sweet...and just...great...and it's so great that Pheebs got her happily ever after...And Phyllis too...loved the story!
locutes chapter 20 . 2/5/2010
I am sorry for my rudeness, for I was too much a part of the story to review each chapter, but I cann tell you this!

I have never read a better time-travel story. This is just an awesome story. Would be a great AU to be really filmed. I do hope you could write a sequel, perhaps showing some magical adventures of Phyllis (BOTH OF THEM)
charmed4lyf chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great Story
Stabson chapter 20 . 11/11/2008
oh, my god... I swear I cried at the end of this one. It was so beautiful... i love it! finally, cole and phoebe get to be happy together without demons or the source or anything. that's what they always deserved, and you wrote a story about it that just blew my mind away.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 20 . 7/15/2008
kcbelles chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
What a lovely story! Phoebe FINALLY gets the life she always hoped for with Cole. Very nice touch at the end, with the journals, and then Phyllis meeting up with obviously her soulmate. Very nicely done - thank you so much for sharing that with us.
kcbelles chapter 14 . 6/30/2008
Just found this story Friday and just finished this chapter and had to tell you how I loved your assessment of our government today, especially the description of our present "leader." Loved Cole's reaction - couldn't have been more perfect.

Great story - anxious to see how it comes out.
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
aw! what a sweet story!
BDSanta2001 chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
I know I'm lame for writing just one review at the very end, but I was nail-biting my way through chapters. What a delightful story, and you perfectly maintained the "flavor" of Charmed. Kudos to you!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »