Reviews for Meet Me At My Window
kristenwood chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
Hi I'd like to know if you're EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY? Because I'd really REALLY appreciate that! It's been what - years! - since you've updated! Please update soon!
YourWickedWays chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
This was a great story while it lasted! I hope you update someday!
YourWickedWays chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
Awesomeness. Seriously, I adore your writing. It makes me happy. I ADORED Jackie's misguided attempt to convince Donna she hadn't seen anything. Honestly "it's just a dream" would only work on Kelso, and I can see Hyde's disgusted eyeroll. Dude. I cracked up so much. Awesomeness. *nods* This was great. They're adorable together. I loved them when they had that cute relationship going in S5. But how can there only be one chapter left? That's just not fair. :(

Ok, this has been an awesome read, I guess it had to end eventually. :( *tear* I've got one to go. Off I go . . .
YourWickedWays chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
*Squee* Oh my lord. This was so adorable. Heartbreaking. When Pam left and Jackie was so upset. I wanted to cry.

And when she asked him how long it took him to stop caring.

:( They're so perfect for each other, aren't they? I really adored this chappie. It flowed, I reread a few parts because they sounded so good. Off to the next! Muah!
YourWickedWays chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Yes, that's a great song. And yay! They've finally kissed! I am freakin' happy about that! And yes, for the record, you did leave us with a horrible cliffhanger, and I'm upset. Right. I adore the song lyrics put in . . . - But the words didn't seem like enough anymore. His favorite song was playing on her record player, and she was right there, waiting for him. - Absolutely perfect. :D Muah!
YourWickedWays chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Can't wait to find out what happens when he gets to Jackie's house. Loved the toaster strudel comment. I love those things. I hope Jackie and Hyde work it out . . . I see Eric and Donna causing trouble though. They never liked Jackie and Hyde together. Good chapter.
YourWickedWays chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
Sweetness. I loved this one a lot. I love how they're really the same, it's really sweet. It makes PERFECT sense for these two to be together! Damn writers! They ruined that show. I can't even watch the last season without gagging! Bah. Um, this was an insanely sweet chapter, with Hyde actually letting his Zen go, even if he did have to be stoned to do it. And now I have to know what happens when she comes into the Forman's. Hurray!
YourWickedWays chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
Awesomeness. - And with a flip of her wavy black hair, Jackie Burkhart made it her mission to make Hyde as miserable as possible. - I can dig that. She is an awesome person and she does deserve more than Hyde running off if emotion comes up, no matter how cute he is when he's protecting her. Even if it is very hot. And the chapter did not blow, so you shouldn't worry.
YourWickedWays chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I never got why Donna and Eric were so against Jackie and Hyde being friends or more . . . you did a great job writing Pam, and yay for Jackie yelling at her. I wonder if she's ever going to get her act together and be a real parent. I doubt it'll happen . . . but yeah, off to the next chapter!
YourWickedWays chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
It's so funny how we writers are our own worst critics, never fully satisfied with what we have. :D

Don't worry about this chappie! It was a great wrap up to what started last chapter and I'm not really angry at Hyde because this was exactly the reaction I would expect him to have. It was funny when he woke up wondering who had painted his walls pink and the walk through Jackie's mansion. The Hyde we know would not have reacted well to her declaration of feelings (Come on, he doesn't DO feelings) and has to be expected to take some time to come around.

I'm curious about how Pam's return will affect things.
YourWickedWays chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
You shouldn't have worried about this chapter at all. It all came off as if it were really part of the show. Jackie and Hyde's conversation in jail was great.

I adored how they kept trying to touch or sneak looks and pretend it wasn't on purpose. :P And it was a nice touch having Jackie con ol' Red into bailing them out.

And last but not least, I loved the last scene. The last paragraph especially.

I adored this chappie.
YourWickedWays chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
I always thought it was more realistic for them to have arrested both of them. They were both technically in possession! I like that you did it this way. And now they're both in jail, which puts a whole new twist on the whole thing.
YourWickedWays chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
And so it begins! :P I REALLY freakin enjoyed this chapter because that's one of my favorite episodes of the show. I love your take on things. It's tons better than her chasing him like a psycho. Don't get me wrong, I liked how much she liked him, but she was acting like Fez. And we're getting to see the things that the show never gave us.

Anyway, and that tiny scene with Jackie and Eric, bonding over Hyde kicking Fez's ass, really made me smile. :D Off to read more! You should kiss her, Steven! And not just on the cheek!
YourWickedWays chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
*squee* I loved the kiss on the cheek in that episode. I adore that they're both obsessing about it. Nice, although short, chapter about the aftermath. And I adore your writing style, and Fez cracked me up as always. :) Anyway, I'm off to read another chap. Be prepared for many more reviews, until I have to get offline. :D
YourWickedWays chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I adore this! I especially love how it's just she and Hyde hanging out and building into something more (I don't like fics where they fall into each others arms in the first chapter). It fits that they would develop things this way. Nice twist on that ep. You really have them in character, which can be somewhat difficult to do.