Reviews for Intuition
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
I'm enjoying the story, it is a little slow at the moment, but not so slow that I'm going to stop reading. Just a couple of things though. You might want to go back through and do some editing (there are words missing all over the place and other small things). Oh and just a time line thing, since Bella is 18 (that was the birthday that started all of this, she wouldn't need a legal guardian or to forge her father's signature.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 21 . 4/3/2010
THIS STORY IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! I WILL GO READ THE SEQUEL NOW! D!
steffi chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Okay, I really enjoyed this short visit in Andie-Wonderland, I had a lot of fun and I'm lucky to say that I need to be under some strange medication to find my mind working like yours (or parts of it).

I loved James, she's a very interesting character and I can hardly wait to learn more about her secrets in the sequel.
steffi chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
"I kept thinking Alice would pop out of the bushes with a curling iron attacking me."

That would be a very special kind of vampire-attack!

P.S.: It's weird to read about Bella being seperated from Edward for more than a month now and there is no "Why is Edward not here yet? Does he not want me after all? Did I do the wrong decision? and stuff. It seems so OOC for Bella.
steffi chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
wow, this school sounds like twilight zone, obviously created in a very special corner of your weird mind. i swear your story sounds as if you were constanty on some kind of hallucinogenic drug. it's fun to read, but i really don't want to be in there!
steffi chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
okay, your mind is a weird place to be. but i really enjoy your story. i'm curious to know why exactly edward didn't catch up with bella allready, i mean it's her third night and i don't think alice would actually put mr. over-protective through three nights of worrying, would she? well, maybe as a punishment?
steffi chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Wow, Edward is a fast thinker, 10 sec!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 21 . 10/10/2009
that was an awsome story
BerryBella chapter 19 . 1/1/2009
This fanfic is pretty awesometastic and I love your sarcastic humor! :D
chelle chapter 21 . 9/2/2008
really fiun to read, like how bella turned the tables on edward, so much more fun :)
Miakoda of Pirates Swoop chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
yes u r
Miakoda of Pirates Swoop chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
oh! tell me about the anna dream! i love bannas and your story so far!
RockstarLife chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
your banana dream? do I even WANT to know? tell me! :-D please! :-D I like this a lot! awesome job! :-D
Team Alice chapter 21 . 7/26/2007
funny but a little hard to keep up with at the end
silver drip chapter 21 . 7/19/2007
You have a great imagination and are very creative and it shows in your work and this is the last time in this review I'm going to say and . . . an- no just kidding