Reviews for Consanguine
SaRan1999 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
ebonypol chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
loved it! so in character as well :D
cal-cla chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I really really loved this because there is almost no info whatsoever on their relationship and that bothers me ;_;
You've done such a great job at portraying them!
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Awww! Cute Jade/Nephry brother/sister fluff! It kinda reminds me of my relationship with my brothers: sometimes I really can't understand why they are the way they are, but whenever I need them they try to be there for me. This is really cute and well-written. Just curious, would you or have you considering writing a sequel showing Jade meeting Nephry's husband?
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thank you for exploring Jade's and his sister's relationship. I appreciate it and I appreciate all the hard work you put into this heartwarming story. Amazing job. :D
Hyfy chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
D'awwww.

It's nice to see Jade's human side :')
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is so cute! They do have a rather awkward relationship, don't they? I'm rather close to my siblings, so I'm always surprised when I bump into people who are distant with theirs. I can definitely see this though.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is a really good , Jade sounds so like an older brother at the end, haha well that's how he's supposed to be.
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I loved the shaky relationship between Nephry and Jade in the game, and you managed to capture it here. Great job.
Icyseraph chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Griffinkhan, I'll be borrowing a concept from your fanfic in which nephry and jade were abandoned by their parents/ or somthing sort-of like that for my very first one to upload entitled reminiscence. Dont worry I'll not forget to mention you and emphasize the part that I used to show my regards for giving me an idea to work on, dont worry it would just be taht and nothing more. But if ever I'll use another one, I'll be sending you a notice.

- thanks

Icyseraph
ChiByakko chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Simply...

*love!*

This was beautiful, wonderful, and a joy to read.

You are an exceedingly tallented writer.
SylverMage chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
...You made me cry

Wonderful one-shot. You really capture Jade's personality in your writing, and Nephry's as well. I really wanted to see some sort of fanfic or fanart that could comment on the siblings' relationship, and here I finally found it You have no idea how happy that made me.

From a reader's point of view, the story flowed wonderfully, and there were no spelling errors or grammatical errors that I could see, which is always a plus. I really did love the flow to the story, and the flow of the characters. I really was wondering at one point if there would be resolution between Nephry and Jade...and there was, but you had me wondering.

It was simple, clean, and powerful. Awesome job. I absolutely loved it. Thank you.
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw, this was really cute... wow... It's because... he just doesn't seem to care when he really does... It's a default. There's always something... with really smart people... I love this! I hope you type more like this. I'm so glad I read it! Wow... He's just like that, ya know? Well, you typed it so of course. . Nice. I luvs Jade. XD
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
WOW! Awesome! I love these kinda of stories. they're few and far between, but you do very well! Very very nice!
Lanerose chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That was so sweet! You make me really, really want to hug Jade. He's so... well, nice might be a bit strong, but ... so HIM here that I'm just absolutely in love. I like what you've done with this, telling it from Nephry's perspective, which makes for an interesting angle. The references to Professor Nebilim and the curry were also awesome. _ Great fic! _