Reviews for A Friendly Conversation
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ahhh this was really cute. ; 7 ; ))/ Great story!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awwww…very cute ending!
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
aw that was adorable! you cant find great friendship fics like these too often at all! im so happy i read this!
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
wow, this was done so well. I mean, everyone's extremely in character, even Roxas, which, i think, is hard to do. I'm jealous! - The only thing I did not like was the end...I don't know if that was supposed to be akuroku, but it was a little wierd for me (I'm not a yaoi fan at all, but also, akuroku is especially wierd for me cuz Rox is too young for him, you know!)But, otherwise, I loved it! :)
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
lol. gotta love the fight, and the hugs. it's so cute! XD i'll totally buy a camera and capture the part where they both fell asleep and in each other's embrace! XD hehe.
Axel-Seme chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Shot and sweet. Not too much outside forces to make it complicated. I liked this concept a lot.
Lainey Anime15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hehe so cute! It totally seems like something that would happen in the organistation with Axel and Roxas
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That's sweet, and you are really talented with writing fight scenes. I loved this one because it felt like you dabbled in canon a little- and you did a very convincing dialog between the two.
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
cute :D
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
...And people say girls are moody...
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
It's so cute. I can imagine Roxas and Axel doing all of that, especially Axel being all upset with Xemnas. Xemnas. Hehe.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aw
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
i dunno why.. but it seems that every story you write

somehow connects itself with the previous story :P

maybe thats just me haha

anyways, great story! im off to read the last one of the day!

gotta get to sleep haha, i have work tomorrow

bye!
cnfzdpsychosis chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
love...
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
You're...you're just amazing, you know that? This was a wonderful oneshot. You have their friendship down pat, (with even a few hints towards something more), and their characters ring so true that it's almost as if this scene really happened in the game. I loved when Roxas suddenly went balistic, and the after-effects of their quarrel. It was just so well executed, and it completely captured my attention.

"“I know you don’t remember your Other,” he said flatly. Roxas winced a little and his eyes began to shift away from Axel’s face. Axel frowned and squeezed the kid’s neck forcefully. Roxas’s eyes snapped back to his face. “It doesn’t matter,” Axel said slowly, enunciating every word carefully. “Who he was doesn’t change who you are, understand? You’re you. You’re Roxas, and you’ll always be Roxas, even if you get your heart back – got it memorized?”"

I'd have to say that that was my absolute favorite part, though. It was positively sweet, and I absolutely loved when Axel took hold of Roxas's head and refused to allow the blond to look away. It was just amazing, and I loved it, and you did a fantastic job.

Nice work.