Reviews for Sightseeing
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was so... cute!
Shantih chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hahaha! Wow, this made me actually like Anzu, amazing! The part with Pegasus was pure gold, lol. Also the part where Yugi tells her he might be her brother in law. This is fantastic!
Stungun Milly chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I thought it was really cute, not brain-rotting at all!

It read a bit like a good romantic comedy.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ohh, I love this little bit. It was so cute! I apsolutly loved the ending. Are there any more like this in the near future? Hope there is; thanks again.
bjetjh20 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
good fic very funny.
PineappleUpsideDownCake chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Heheh...Loved the ending! _

Kali xx
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
i don see anything wrong with this, it's good, funny, and well just plain sweet and fluffy good job!
vts chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
... Mystshipping is developing a fandom. I am a happy fangirl.

This was really, *really* cute. :O I admit that I smiled at a few parts, especially Yuugi as the pseudo-armchair psychologist (and his "omgyou'reinterestedinPEGASUSWTF?" reaction was pure gold). Also, extra points for Liberashipping; that's another pairing that doesn't get enough love.

As far as criticism goes: you did keep everybody relatively in-character. The only problem I have with this is timeline; I'm assuming that this takes place after Battle City, but Isis somehow still has the Torque... ? Ehh, it's crack, anyway. Other than that, I enjoyed reading this. :D
Hakgi chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I must admit my friend, then when you asked me to take a look aat some of your stuff, this wasnt exactly what I was expecting...however, I was not enitrely supprised either

Overall, it was well done, even I, who generally avoids this sort of fanfic liked it. Good Job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Nice! I liked it! :D
Sandra-Dark chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hey Ryou, *claps* honestly thats awesome as!.. like you pulled that out within 3 hrs? man it was very clever! Good luck!
Kari Izumi chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Wow, I have to say I liked this one _ Very much cute...funny that Yuugi is shocked at Anzu being Gay (or techinically, bi? :P ), even though he's dating Malik...LOL.

Good job with the story, though, and good luck with the contest.
Sunshine Unleashed chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
OHYUORGOD! what were you on? cos that was messed up and wrong! but i've heard worse all in all smashing good job!