Reviews for Titans Forever
BlackoutHart chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
THIS ROCKS BUT I NEED TO GO BUT IT GOES TO SHOW

THAT BLUE TEN GOT EVERYTHING-

ART, TARTS (dunno bout that one) and WRITIN'BETTER THAN SHIT STINKS!
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
as amazing as 10 Leisurely Days ever was but a lot more serious and from that prospective, a lot more promising. i'm so exciting you're writing another TT fic, especially a Star-centric one, and if you ever do write an Avatar fic, i'll be psyched then, too! keep up the amazing, amazing work!

~Faye
Dana-Fire chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I LOVE IT!

Please continue
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
How many episodes do you think this season will have? I really like your writing. This was a great episode, though I personally think Robin would have been a bit more reactive to an alien assassin targeting his girlfriend. But that's just because I'm a total RobStar fan and a hopeless romantic. Anyway, keep it up and good luck with the Avatar and Naruto stuff!

Ja-ne! _-
realfanficts chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow! That was a surprise! Too bad about the fan comic, but I suppose you're right about the format. It's just so much easier to tell a story through written words, in my opinion.
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
An excellent beginning to this story. Sad to hear that this is your 'farewell' fan-fic, but at least you'll be going out with a bang, if the first chapter is anything to judge by. Can't wait for the next update.
Brig.Seth chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Great first chapter,I finally got around to reading this and it was awesome. I can't wait for the next one.
ComixFan1224 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow! That's all I really can say. I read what you had of the comic version and I think your art is great, but your writing...it's just wow. I really wish I could write stuff as good as this! Keep it up because I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
When i saw the story, i was like, ooh, this looks worth checkin out...and then i saw the author. Oh. My. Freaking. GOSH! it is SO good to see you writin again! TLD is my absolute FAVORITE of ALL the FFs on this site, and you will find testimony to that on my profile (quote "10 Leisurley Days by Blue Ten is THE best RobStar fic")

As usual, the beginning of yer stories was perfect. Well written, suspenseful, actiony, funny, CORRECTLY spelled, and best of all FLUFFY! (im ALL for the fluff if ya havent noticed) Ive also checked out yer DA a couple times, yer a good artist too...which is kinda unfair combo in a single person when ya think about it. i however will remain(mostly) unenvious.

im sorry tat yer TT love is dying, but im glad yer writin a "goodbye" fic and im also glad there will be no sequal. that story was wonderful by itself.

I AM however lookin foward to Avatar fics from you. What pairings are you in favor of?

Im sorry for makin this review so long, but dude, you deserve it. (and NO im not suckin up, although yer opinion on my stories would be nice...)

Anydangways, i hope you update soon and may the Plot Bunny be with you.

L8r

SAT
SkyQuill chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This chapter was completely awesome! As usual, you have all the suspense, emotion and humour needed to make a great story. I loved all the events in this chapter, it really sets the tone for the rest of the story.

Hope to read more soon!

~SkyQuill
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
GASP! I knew this was familar! I saw your comic! I really loved that and I love this story only more- if that makes any sense.

-Em
jeremy paris chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
loved your artwork and this story
Fire of Snow chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I am really enjoying this story so far! I know how you feel... I'm already losing interest in Teen Titans and that's part of the reason why I'm writing Naruto fics ;. I think "Birthday Bash" was my last Titan fic... sadly..

Overall, your writing never ceases to amaze me. I love how you put in so much description. Your work is truly inspiring :).

Kelly*
Teen Tyrant chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is so good! Fantastic story and no spelling or grammar errors at all that I could see! Another great triumph by the great Blue Ten, and I can't wait for the rest of it!

NO! Don't let it end like this! I know that you and every other Titans fic writer is slowly moving on, but I know that there is still plenty of write left in you. You are far too good to stop with this. Even if it is not Teen Titans, keep writing stories. And you can always do some Titans one-shots too. And don't think you could ruin 10LDs with a sequel. None of your writings has ever been a disappointment, and I know that you can make a great continuance of your magnum opus story. Take a break from Titans for a while, try some new material, and your creative juices will get flowing with time. I know from experience.

Regardless of what your writing future is, I hope you will continue with it, and that this won't be a "farewell" fic, even if any others are few and far between. And this one is already so good and so Titans-like when looked at like an actual episode that I just know you have more to give. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest of this fic! Like I said in my first review to you ever, don't ever stop!
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
An interesting beginning... I like the way you styled the story so that it's structured like a TV episode. The chapter is on the long side, and sometimes trails off a little, so I'd suggest cutting it shorter as it is rather overwhelming to read so much in one go! Not that that's a bad thing, really.

I'm also a fan of your DA artwork, and that fits in perfectly with this story. :D Though the beginning of this story was a little exaggerated and there were quite a few sight-gags which worked well with the comic but not exceptionally well with this story, it soon took on a more serious note and let's just say it got down to the serious butt-kicking. :D

Anyway, having read TLD, I wasn't expecting anything less from you with this story, and truth be told, this isn't a disappointment at all! The description and vocabulary are effective, and though I think TLD had a better beginning, in terms of the quality of the writing, this story is still developing and it does takes a while to get back into writing-mode after a long break.

It's sad that this is going to be your 'farewell fic' but I'm sure you'll do a fantastically awesome job and make the most of this story. :) Anyway, you're such a brilliant writer, I don't think there's much advice I can give you, but if it helps... keep up the good work!

~The Silver Phoenix