Reviews for Titans Forever
AnNyanimous chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
I really am thinking that you killed poor Cy, the big brother of the group. :'( But I shall keep reading!
paper.creations chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Please, please, please keep writing this story! It's quite amazing and very well written. Your writing is very detailed and descriptive and your plot line is rich and complex.

And, what the heck, Blackfire? What's she doing there! And half the Gordanians are evil, half aren't? And the Citadel, will they get closer to assassinating Starfire?

Loved the introduction of Wildfire, and the last chapter, my heart broke. It was the crown jewel of the fic so far, and there were a lot of good moments. So dramatic and wonderful.

Gah, I can't even put into words how much I love this story. I'm so sad it's not completed. So, maybe you have the chapter somewhere in your computer and haven't gotten around to posting it? Or maybe you haven't written it yet -sadsigh- I hope it's the former...

Please, re-post soon! This is simply too amazing to leave uncompleted!

-Maggie
DeathProofHero chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I truly wish you would finish this story, its always a shame for one as well written as this to go unfinished. Hopefully you'll return to it one day

~DPH
miniloaf94 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
This story is awesome! You give a lot of detail about the situations they are in and their back rounds! You should continue this! I am dying to know what happens next! I wonder if her stars sister is actually good..
y chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
continue this its a work of art
Known Unknown chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Ain't it always the way? The best stories on this site never get finished. I hope you're planning to continue this, but with over a year since the last update, I doubt it. But I hope I'm wrong.
myheroisbatman chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
I agree with Cantalope Zest down below, plus your other stories kick ass!
Cantaloupe Zest chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story arc - truly! I noticed you haven't updated for several months now - I really hope you're planning to carry this out to the end, because it's a wonderful piece, and I'll be heartbroken if it remains unfinished.
Naybi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
you must update this story, u are making a great 6th season. the producers should have continue doing it Starfire deserved her season her past is worth telling i was surprised when i found how bitter her past was being an experiment and slave and she is always dat cheerful who would have guess i would also had love to see the titans reaction when they discover it so pliz update.
Greg chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I have to admit this is the most detailed fanfic story I have ever readed,but I like it alot you are an amazing righter
Magus Black chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
...!

Continue! Please!

-Magus
AnimeFan842 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
i love the story you really know the characters very well some stories i cant really feel that its them talking but in this story i can feel that you really know them and thier personality its too bad that you wont be writing any more teen titans stories we need more good tt writers
Fekter Av Flammer chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Number one, your introduction to this chapter was ingeniously creative. In this world, there are none who have not dreamt a dream, whether in the realms of sleep, or in their imagination during wakefulness. What an excellent way to begin a chapter, my friend.

The second thing I have to say lies with this quote.

"Raven released a quiet sigh, head rested over Beast Boy's shoulder. 'Promise me... the next time you fall out of a ship... will be when I push you,' she spoke quietly" (From Act Three: The Messenger, Scene 12).

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. My friend, the very writers that created this series from scratch could not have better matched the personality of Raven. You are truly amazing.
Scorpio chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
This is the first review i submit for your stories. I've read 10 leisurely days and I'm reading this story and i must say you are one of the best writers I've ever read for... keep it up...

Fan from Egypt ;)
Niko5670 chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
why have you not UPDATED! goes beyond my real of common sense...need to update...this story is too good to leave unfinished...i beg you...UPDATE!
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »