Reviews for Titans Forever
Errant Wrath chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Eww! Awesome Chapter! I love your stuff Man! Its great and I SO can't wait for the next part though I do hope you'll give us some info on the Titans in space lol Take Care and see you next time!

BgR
VeelaChic chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
OMG SO GOOD! Please update, this story is brilliant!

p.s- you by chance haven't seen the show Firefly, have you?
Confuzzle333 chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
I have to say, this chapter was pretty darn awesome. Especially the part where Beastboy was looking for and caring for Raven. The suspense was great.

And man it was a long chapter. xD But I love those. Too lazy to write mine that long. I already take too long in updating, and making my chapters longer probably wouldn't help so...

Very, very good. ) Can't wait to see what happens next.
FloraLumina chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
In my opinion, this is definitely one of THE best Titans stories written so far. I definitely give your writting a big thumbs up!

OMG, BLACKFIRE! CLIFFHANGER!

"Escape the Rampaging Glorg!", hahaha! I laughed so much with this!

Legend of X'hall reminded me of Legend of Zelda (kinda stupid, I know, but it was practically set up, I mean, trinity of forces! triforce!)

Keep 'em coming Blueten!
Shadow in the Rain chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
This is absolutely amazing! You stayed very true to the show and made it interesting at the same time. I can't wait to read more! Congrats on a completely awesome story!

Shadow in the Rain
realfanficts chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
Excellent! A new episode! Oh, by the way, I just read a graphic novel that explained a little about the Technis. Not much, but some of the basics at least. I just hope Cyborg won't slowly lose touch with his human side this time.

Frankly, despite the Technis, I'm surprised any of his biological "components" survived the exposure to the cold, though I can understand perfectly how his robotic parts were repaired and maintained.

I like these people, whoever they are. Or at least 'Doc.'

Eh? He's a Gordanian? (Blinks in surprise.) Now I did NOT see THAT one coming. And a smiling one too, at that.

As usual, you've demonstrated a remarkable facility with the English language. I especially liked your metaphors concerning Robin's pod entering the atmosphere and landing on the surface.

Artificial gravity in an escape pod? Trust Cyborg to overdo it.

Wait a minute. If Kalista's big enough to have a habitable moon, would Terrans such as Robin and Beast Boy have even been able to survive the gravity and atmospheric pressure on its surface?

Hmm. Not everything is as it seems, here. I half-suspect they aren't really speaking English at all.

OK, there's definately something unusual going on here...Ah, so THAT'S it.

You know, the whole incident with the Arkasians reminds me somewhat of an episode of the original Star Trek. The title was "Errand of Mercy," if I remember correctly.

The cotrast between Robin's and Beast Boy's personalities was captured perfecly. You always know how to keep the Titans in character, yet at the same time, develop them further.

Ah, the flower. Excellent luck! Hmm, I wonder what it is about the moon that's inhibiting their powers...

Oh, X'hal. I've always wanted to know more about her.

I remember a reference to something like that in the comics. How many planets in that system were eventually destroyed, anyway?

That would be a horrible nightmare! I hate nightmares, especially the ones based on actual past experiences. Those are the worst.

Blackfire, eh? Well, I suppose I should have expected something like that. After all, despite being exiled, she IS Tamaranian.

I look forward to that next episode-with a return of the original assassin Zoka, to boot, I see.
justcallmefaye chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
a bit long-winded, yes. :D

backstory is always good, and i especially liked the flashback to Starfire's childhood. Blackfire was always an evil-minded brat, wasn't she? and at least you didn't kill Cyborg!

and as to the next chappie, why are we taking a break from Titans in Space? Starfire hasn't kicked anyone's ass yet! nevertheless, i still look forward to your next update with much anticipation!

Faye
TDG3RD chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
Excellent chapter. Loved the different parts with each Titan. Especially the BB/Rae part and Starfire's dream. I'm curious about Cyborg's new 'friend', as well. The next chapter sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

Until next time.
therockstar2005 chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
Simply amazing. I love this string of stories. It is just so well done. A ! Magnifico!
The Silver Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
A bit long-winded I must say, but good as usual. You certainly have a way with storytelling. :D Just one suggestion-do you think you could add a sort of brief summary of the previous chapter, at the beginning of each new chapter? It's just that sometimes I forget what's happened in the previous chapter, so it would help if you could do that.

Red X in the next chapter? Can't wait. ;)

The Silver Phoenix
Fire of Snow chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Nice chapter, I loved it! The nexter chapter sounds really interesting.

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm working on a new Naruto story. This one will be one of my most serious fanfics ever and I'm writing it in my notebook so I won't get writers block. I have no idea yet what the title will be so I guess it'll be a surprise xD. I think I promised you a Teen Titans fanfic, but don't think I won't do it. I haven't been in the mood for a Teen Titan fanfic lately but when I am, I'll get to it :).

CatGirl*
tennisgal456 chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
cant wait for the next chapter and im glad you updated.

yay!cy is alive! i knew you couldnt just kill him off. that is an amazing way for cy to be saved. i had completely forgot about the technis.i didnt see the helper as a gordanian, total shock.

good old robin to the rescue. even strangers can tell ribin loves bad idea to provoke robin.

noo raven has to be okay. she can heal herself right? dr bb to the rescue! aww ravie is ok! yay

stars memories are cute and i love the story of x'hal, it reminds me of starfire and the power she wields.

i bet cyborg was the one who made the call

keep it up and i cant wait to see what happens next
Menamebephil chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Still exellent, I can see why you take so long to post each chapter- even though I bemoan the wait. One slight concern, though- who the hell is Zoka? Some bit player you introduced a while back, and I have subsequently forgotten? Anyway, keep up the good work. And Angst-Ridden Beast Boy is almost unberably sweet.

MNBP
Menamebephil chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Wow. Epic is the word. Is this supposed to be a surrogate season six? If so, I like it. If not, I still like it. You are one of the few authors whose stories I can actually visualise happening in the show, if that makes sense at all. Anyway, I hope you update soon, and if you kill Cyborg, well, you aren't going to kill Cyborg, are you. After all, who will say the boo-yahs when the Titans are victorious?

MNBP
Natalie9653 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Awesome! Bravo! Encore!

Hehehe. Took me a little bit but I managed to finish this one as well. And just as the last, you did a great job. It's really great how you can make a story flow and make sense while leaving things out for the reader to discover for themselves. I can't wait until you come up with the next episode.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »