Reviews for Titans Forever
Kura Sumi chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
OMG Tis fanfic's AWESOME! Please update soon; I gotta figure out what happens! XD
VeelaChic chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Excellent story!
Errant Wrath chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
Such a great chapter..struggling to find a way to compliment you more... ah wonderful, I just absolutely so can not wait for the next chapter. p-puhlease don't make me wait to long. Your ever faithful fan,

Errant Wrath chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
Yay for a distraction free period of time. Sorry I didn't finish these chapters like I said I would that day but I got a call from a friend and plans got changed and then more distractions and then at long last today, lol I LOVED this chapter, that BBxRae moment could not have been more perfect. You rock my sox!

Errant Wrath chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
I love this fic, ah greatness. You continue to keep this reader/fan very happy and I am excited that I have almost caught up. so Yay! Anyway I think I may just finish whats here and then wait as patiently as possible for the next update. Anyway see you at the end of the next two chapters.

~Bb4pres052
Errant Wrath chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Very nice but then again I expect the greatness to continue from you with every chapter and so far you have yet to disappoint me. I would like very much to talk to you about the show sometime and such. If you have AIM and ever want to talk stories I know I am always looking for someone new to bounce ideas off of, even if it is un Teen Titans related feel free to IM me, names BeastgirlRaven. Well anyways I think I have time to read the third Act before I need to make some calls and figure out what's going on today. Keep up the great work.

Errant Wrath chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Yay! You did a wonderful job on Ryand'r as well as the chapter of course. Sorry it took me a bit to come back. Can't read all the time as much as I'd like that *sigh* I have stuff that must be done. But at least I have some time right now to read at least one more awesome chapter of this fic before I have to come back to it again later. Keep up the great work,

~BB
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Another wonderful read. I just love the way you write. Everyone in character perfect detail, knowledge of the characters. ah, I gush and marvel and gush some more. And soo cute when BB gave her the monkey. ah, I am so sad though that your stopping after this fic. I truly hope if not in Teen Titans that your muse finds you again for something else though I wish it was something I actually watched. I have seen no Avatar and I started Nauruto but lost interest..it seems such a shame I just found this great new writer and.. oh well I suppose, maybe your interest will strike up in something else I enjoy I am keeping you on authors alert list anyway. Well.. onward to the next chapter. *smiles*
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Bliss, ah I love this already, its just as good as 10 leisurly Days not to mention Bam it starts right into the action which is always fun for me. ah I gush. You rock! Moving Forward.
tennisgal456 chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
... OH ... My...Goodness!AIH!

how could you let that happen? but ut was such a good chapter! yay
Brig.Seth chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Talk about heavy. In most of the fics I read Cyborg hardly gets any screen time, so it's great that you gave him a whole chapter. Also you stuffed in a little BBxRae :) Gotta love that. Awesome chapter man
starxrobin chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
ah must...read...MORE! lol but really, great job. u r an amazing writer.
Nikki chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
wow...this is awesome! I hope cyborg isn't really dead. cant wait for the next chapter. You rock!
Tiffany chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. You make it so easy to get into a story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimalGurl55 chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
Hm...and now we are left to wonder about Cyborg, and the Technis as well, but i have my guesses ;). Action-packed...WOOT! :D. Everytime I read/write something with action, it takes me forever to figure out exactly what happened; didnt happen here though.

This chapter owned.