Reviews for Danger In The Healing
Acutagava chapter 1 . 3/15
I really like this story)
KneazleGriff chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Very enjoyable story. Thank you. ;)
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
Do you plan on doing a sequel? I really enjoyed this. Debbie
heksie chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
hanging in the air ending, liked the fic.
Shannon the Original chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
Great story :D Really enjoyed it :D
Guest chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
Don't know if I should love you or hate you for leaving an open ending. however I enjoyed the story very much.
forestreject chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Who was the spy?
lyieu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I thought that was great! I loved that you took the original setting from HBP and then changed it from there. Your version was definitely better!
The runt Duchess chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
ok, first: I read the whole story, and I loved it. Brilliant work, really. enough so that after finishing it i've gone to your author's page and am looking through your other stories to see what i can find. but this kept bugging me, so i had to come back and write about it- though it did take me a few tries before i got the right chapter so i could get the sentence. ok here goes:

-'He had no clue about anything on the menu, and in the end, just pointed out a couple of different things at random, hoping he wasn't ordering cow tongue or something.'-

...just fyi, but cow tongue is among the most delicious meats there are, if cooked correctly (and there is a very wide margin of error once you have the basics down) and I am only one of many, MANY people who think so. It is called 'barbacoa', and there are two kinds-that i know of, I will be the first to admit I don't know everything- the cow tongue type and the cow cheek type. Which you like depends more on taste,cheek is generally more *dissolvable*, i guess. Softer, while tongue is more filling quicker...though that may be cuz cheek contains more fat than tongue, but who am I to say? I only enjoy them both. ;)

Strictly translating, 'barbacoa' means 'barbecue', which I know in the good ol' US of A means most of anything cooked over a fire pit/charcoal/whatever. it's been made into a verb, a noun, an adjective, etc. 'We're barbecuing this weekend' or 'they're barbecue chips', 'we're having a barbecue', etc. Which greately confuses me because while originally that *was* how barbacoa was cooked, no one does it that way nowadays, what with slow cookers and things. but oh, well. I'm not flaming, i'm just doing a little fyi that wouldn't let me get on with reading more stories in peace. Bon appetit! ;)
Alysisaacs17 chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
I love how you managed to make it all flow so well the changes in charachter all so realisitc. Amazing.

Thank you.
IucunditaFloridus chapter 24 . 5/13/2011
awesome story!
Nenefee chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
that is really sad, kind of. it feels like they are never going to be happy.

personally I think, there should have been at least one more chapter wrapping things up.
Victoiree chapter 24 . 3/14/2011
Thanx for this beautiful piece of work :)

Your story was gorgeous and I read the last chapters in one crazy go!

I loved your Snape. You managed to make him so Snapish while giving him a tender/warmer side. He was always pushing and pushing and pushing Harry to get better and better and better. But at the same time, he didn't denied him the comfort he seeked and he gave him more confidance.

Definitely in my favorite ;)

Thans again and bonne continuation,

Victoire.
Nazgurl chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
This was touchingly, beautifully written. Nice, slow development, funniness balanced with emotional bits and intensity. Thanks for this wonderful story!
DeliriousNikki chapter 24 . 1/24/2011
Okay, I suck at giving reviews but..

"Danger in the Healing", from the beginning to the end, was PURE GOLD. It was original, ingenious, witty, intriguing, funny, clever and just brilliant. Your characters are spot on. The best part was probably how you kept the slash to a minimum, making me yearn it more.

Your story is amazing, and you are amazing. You truly have a gift with writing, I hope you never stop. Thank you SO much for sharing this and I wish all the best to you in the future!

Rora x