Reviews for Danger In The Healing
Fenris Jin chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
I think Severus' sacrifices are enough penance to skip Azkaban altogether. If anything, he's quite entitled to disappear without a trace and start living his own life.. Hopefully with a besotted Potter who'll tag along with him. xD

That was a nice read. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
This story is proving to be very exciting.

LOL, I was almost disappointed with Severus when he lacked creativity. His unimaginative coward's way out when either Riddle or Potter win in the end. But! Points for being snarky! XD
FalconLux chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
Acutagava chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I really like this story)
KneazleGriff chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
Very enjoyable story. Thank you. ;)
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
Do you plan on doing a sequel? I really enjoyed this. Debbie
heksie chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
hanging in the air ending, liked the fic.
Shannon the Original chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
Great story :D Really enjoyed it :D
Guest chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
Don't know if I should love you or hate you for leaving an open ending. however I enjoyed the story very much.
forestreject chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Who was the spy?
lyieu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I thought that was great! I loved that you took the original setting from HBP and then changed it from there. Your version was definitely better!
The runt Duchess chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
ok, first: I read the whole story, and I loved it. Brilliant work, really. enough so that after finishing it i've gone to your author's page and am looking through your other stories to see what i can find. but this kept bugging me, so i had to come back and write about it- though it did take me a few tries before i got the right chapter so i could get the sentence. ok here goes:

-'He had no clue about anything on the menu, and in the end, just pointed out a couple of different things at random, hoping he wasn't ordering cow tongue or something.'-

...just fyi, but cow tongue is among the most delicious meats there are, if cooked correctly (and there is a very wide margin of error once you have the basics down) and I am only one of many, MANY people who think so. It is called 'barbacoa', and there are two kinds-that i know of, I will be the first to admit I don't know everything- the cow tongue type and the cow cheek type. Which you like depends more on taste,cheek is generally more *dissolvable*, i guess. Softer, while tongue is more filling quicker...though that may be cuz cheek contains more fat than tongue, but who am I to say? I only enjoy them both. ;)

Strictly translating, 'barbacoa' means 'barbecue', which I know in the good ol' US of A means most of anything cooked over a fire pit/charcoal/whatever. it's been made into a verb, a noun, an adjective, etc. 'We're barbecuing this weekend' or 'they're barbecue chips', 'we're having a barbecue', etc. Which greately confuses me because while originally that *was* how barbacoa was cooked, no one does it that way nowadays, what with slow cookers and things. but oh, well. I'm not flaming, i'm just doing a little fyi that wouldn't let me get on with reading more stories in peace. Bon appetit! ;)
Alysisaacs17 chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
I love how you managed to make it all flow so well the changes in charachter all so realisitc. Amazing.

Thank you.
IucunditaFloridus chapter 24 . 5/13/2011
awesome story!
Nenefee chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
that is really sad, kind of. it feels like they are never going to be happy.

personally I think, there should have been at least one more chapter wrapping things up.