Reviews for Follow the Queen II: Deuces Wild
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 4/12/2010

Okay, THAT… was crazy. Plain out crazy. Hilarious, but crazy…

I… I’m really not sure what to say ‘bout it. It was just so… random. Dozens of Kasys and Shekis, parallel dimension characters, references to who know how many things. I feel lost just trying to track down the events, and this was FAR shorter than I had expected!

All that I think that I can make a particular mention of would be the introduction of Jane into the story, yet… I can’t help but to feel disappointed. I mean, I don’t feel like I got to see anything particularly characteristic or memorable of her, not any remarkable trait of her character.

Still, that aside, the overall thing was pretty fun to read. Crazy but ingenuous in many parts, and also amusing. It would be certainly be something impressive to watch, considering how much background activity could be added to all the events. XD

So… WHAT can I say? Uhm… nice work there?

Yours, “Out of time” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Goodbye!
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was a very drôle story. Excuse my French, but it describes it so ideal, drôle meaning both funny and bizarre.

Thanks for sharing and you deserve more reviews.
SickAndWrong chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh good lord, my head hurts.

How you were able to hold that together from end to the other, I'll never know. Very cute story, though I think it could be refined a little.

I think the confusion was deliberate, but in a few places I think it crosses a line into near-undecipherability. See there, I have to make up words to describe it!

But very fun; it's much better than I thought it was going to be, in all honesty, after the epilogue to "Follow the Queen."
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
How you was able to keep everything in order was amazing. A very funny and cute story.

Wispr
Allaine chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I can't believe someone besides me has seen House II. ROFL
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
The one's I got I loved. The one's I missed I'm sure I'll like.

I was waiting for a sarcastic cartoon bunny to appear.

Funny story, all in all.
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Lol confedrate soldiers in the basement. Weird stuff, but fun.
Desslock3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Ok, now this story was much better than the first one. The story seemed more focused and the transitions were smooth. I really liked the way differant doors lead to differant and random universes, and the spoof of both Cheers and He-man were great. Mad cap silliness is always a plus.

I can certianly see more mad cap adventures for Kasy and Sheki in the future.
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
gonna steal 1 of those Ron's lines and say 'that was bloody brilliant!' lol i was wondering how long until the omnidimensional electric repairman would make a showing ... 'scuse me the fridge is calling ... ok maybe i should let experts handle this 1

Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
A cornucopia of disturbing concepts indeed.

The great thing about time travel stories is that when you finish it, you can go back in time and give the story to yourself so you don't have to spend all that time writing it.

I'm going to have loved your future work. Good luck with the stories you are about to have previously written in the past.
creativetoo chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
LOL...that was absolutely hilarious.

I thought the original story was funny but this one is even funnier.

It gave me a good laugh, which I needed this morning. :)

Great writing.
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I think the final version is as good as the initial ideas you bounced at me. Some stuff can get killed by overwork. I think we wounded this one is a place or two, but overall I think it remains strong and healthy. Looks like doing laundry may prove hazardous to one's health.

KiY