Reviews for Looking for Myself
awtr101fan chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
wow...i don't knwo what else 2 say.
Liz chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
ok so at first I was a little upset that she ended up with Portman, but I guess she can't always end up with Adam...although I wasn't expecting him to end up with Heather. Nice Work!
donna79 chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
This was a wonderful ending. I didn't expect Adam and Heather to get together. So great job on surprising me there! I was hoping Julie would end up with Portman. He had waited so long to be with her. And I think it was classy that he didn't put the moves on her while she was married. He was honest with her. I like that. Great job.
donna79 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
I've said it once and I'll say it again. Julie is lucky to have three guys fighting for her. Well Portman isn't fighting, but he's not taking it lying down either. Doesn't Adam know he's just making things worse? This was a great chapter. I'm off to read the next one.
spikeyhairgood chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
ah that is quite a curve at the end. man, i was pulling for adam and julie, but if you've ever watch elizabethtown which is a good movie, they're kind of the replacement people. i liked the ending though, it's bittersweet. great job on this story, another lovely one.
spikeyhairgood chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
oh the drama in this story is addictive. loved this chapter, a lot of stuff going on, and update when you can please
Liz chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
hrm...you know my thoughts on the whole situation. Adam all the way! They have come so far!
spikeyhairgood chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
"When she said good bye, she meant it, she had no intention of ever talking to him again."

that line kiled me. aye.

wow, three guys in love with julie, how very classic. i still want her with adam though, but i like the idea of her and luis. oh julie gaffney, the drama you bring.

this was great, update when you can. ')
donna79 chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
Julie's got major issues. It can't be easy having three guys in love with you. Is she going to make a decision son? Can't wait to find out what happens next.
spikeyhairgood chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
drama, drama, drama. i must say it killed me when adam rolled over to kiss julie on the cheek, but she's wasn't there. killed me. it's also killing me the way julie is acting. i'm excited for the next chapter, update soon please
donna79 chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
Bombay has no idea how much he missed. Adam is on his way to Maine? With Charlie? That's not safe. She asked him not to come right? I thought I read that in a earlier chapter. He's just going to make things worse.
footychick chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
whoah tht was explosive plz update asap luvin it
Liz chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
I'm really glad Luis stopped her. And finally told her how it was...that she needs to pick someone and stick with it :)
spikeyhairgood chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
ah man. i have sympathy for all of these people in the chapter. but when julie kissed luis? i understand, but godness. poor adam. smart luis. poor julie.

loved it, update when you caan
donna79 chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Uh oh. What's going to happen when Adam finds out Luis is there? Why did she kiss him? Doesn't she know she can't change the past? This is getting really good. Update soon.