Reviews for The Minister's Assistant
InLuvWithCandy chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I was so worried, because she's married and Charlie has/had a girlfriend, but then you tell us he's a dog
Thranduiliell chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
That part with Charlie... Just... Omg I couldn't stop laughing it was HILARIOUS.
Three Faces Of Eve chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I like the OC, but Percy just hardcore creeped me out right there with his "perfect" comment. Seemed very 'I'm-going-to-use-my-position-of-power-to-get-her."

:) but anyway, I'm off to read more of your story!
Wizard In The Blue Box chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Oh, you evil evil person xD that last chapter really had me going. Aw man, you should've seen the expression onnmy face :D really good story, first Percy/OC I've ever read.
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Omg, I seriously thought Abbi-chan cheated on Percy! Ya had me goin' there. Loved the story.
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
omg, i thought she was talking about his brother, it scared me for a second, lol...love the story!
Princess Mariana chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This is an amazing fanfiction! I love it! At the beginning of this chapter, I was confused, but then it made sense and I laughed uncontrollably for about a minute! :)
Mekon-chan chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
AWE! Very cute story! I normally dont like Percy, but your OC brought out the best in him! LOVE IT! :D
HunnyABee chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
LMFAO! I love it! Hilarious! :)
innocent as far as you know chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
oh my god. i was not expect ing the charlie thing. i didn;t relize it was the dog. oh my soon.
Serena Lockhart chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Oh, my gosh! The last chapter was hilarious! I seriously thought that they were talking about Percy's brother when they said "Charilie". It wasn't until the I forced myself to read the whole thing that I realized it was the dog.

Honestly, I can't picture Percy with a dog. It was kind of hard.

Wonderful story!
chocolatemakeseverythingbetter chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Loved it! The ending was very entertaining... :D
Cookiefan57 chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
It was a bit quick for that if you ask me, is there going to be any fluff soon? You might want to slow down a little, it does seem bit rushed. Reechan37
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Aw soo cute! I love it! :D
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Aww, that was so cute. It was a lovely story, great job!