Reviews for Earth Boys Are Easy
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I've never seen or read Shinesman, so I was a little confused. Of course, I did some research and found it quite interesting. Anyways, I thought that this fic was very nice. Great job. Not many Shinesman fics out there in the world. :P

Pikachu Hunter chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I have to say, although I have never viewed/read Shinesman, I am impressed by your skill of authorism, and I enjoyed this one-shot very much. In fact, I also found it humorous, though I do not have knowledge of the actual Shinesman works.

Hm...yeah, this one-shot makes me really want to go off and buy the Shinesman manga, now! I suppose I'll look into it on the net! Thank-you for introducing me to a new anime/manga, and for writing something with such talent!
Anonymous Miss chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
LOL Terrific story! I loved it! _

Keep up the great work.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Oh, the weirdness! X_X

Good job anyhoo.
Shanahia chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hi! Nice fic, really funny. Um, to tell you the truth, I don't know a thing about the anime, but I liked your fic nonetheless. Great job!
Hotaru Muraki chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
*lol* Far be it from me to comment on your choice of pairing. Since I don't know ANYTHING about the series (animemanga! ;;), I'm hardly in a position to comment, ne?

Anyway, your story made me really, really cruious about all the guys you mentioned. I think I'll look "Shinesman" up ASAP. (Plus, I like the mangaka drwing it! V)

The story is well-written - though short! - and quite hilarious. Please continue!
rebecca chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
ur story is so funny. I hope urnext chapter comes out soon with all the reveiws u have been getting
Skull-shaped-bubbles chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
hmm's cools...*still has no clue what it's about*
but still cools
Mr. Namek Dude chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
What a wierd story. Im sorry your so alone. Its a good anime show.
Mercuria chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
The only writer in this section ... is also a SLASH FAN! Whee!
*looks at other reviewers, blinking* Wow, you sure get a lot of stupid people 'round these parts. Er, anyway, I'm going to go away now, but I think this story rocks/rocked (depending on whether or not there'll be any more later).
MoonlightPriestess21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Good Story! *huggles story* _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
i no u but u dont no me go 2 . & go yes you'll find out who i am there
pyromanic chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
fnally read it don't mind my alter ego i'm though cuz i'm on medication now! yayness korn rocks dude o ya good fic too
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That was interesting. I'm surprised you didn't do anymore in here.
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Hey don't make fun! For someone that is the only one in this section sure as hell has a lot of reviews! *cough* Well I think your story was very funny and cute so far! I really hope you update someday though cause it's been a hell of a long ass time since you last did...Well I guess I'll c'ya around!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »