Reviews for Realignment
Lively Aria chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Fantastic story. Very in character, nice to see our favourite duo being so brave off the battlefield.
Samisim chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Beautiful sunshine.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Hi, been re-reading a lot of your fics. Really enjoy your work. This one definitly needs a sequel! Actually, all your stories just need to continue and continue and...well, you get the idea. Just write some more nice shippy S/J fic OK!
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Awesome. A powerful emotional punch from a pretty emotional episode. And excellent exposition of Cam's place in the SG-1 sphere, Jack's foresight, Sam's new honesty. Thanks for sharing this thoughtful, well done work.
Anakin David chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
*sighs blissfully* Well done, thanks a lot! Perfect tone, perfect way... PERFECT!
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Fabulous - as always. You're such a talented writer. Thanks for the story. CE :-]
devianttart chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I can't follow all of the story, but I will read anything you post. Spoiler alerts be dammed!

Thanks!
Su Freund chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
A terrific tag for these events, very well written and subtly done. I love this idea that she came to realise if he got the letter it would be too late, so it was time to act.
haylee chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow. It has been so long since I have read a great fanfiction, and man, you really succeeded in this one. It was brilliant. I loved every bit of it. Even though I haven't actually seen the actual episode, I loved this little tag to it. You mastered the characters' emotions wonderfully. If only Sam and Jack could be that smart in the actual show! Keep up the excellent writing!
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
A beautiful story, with as sweet an ending as can be for them.
AT Fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
oh this was great. I loved the way Sam suddenly realized that the letter wouldn't be good enough and how you wove the Company of Theives episode into it as well. I don't think everybody caught that part of the episode. I even believe that she was possibly assaulted as well even though it wasn't shown on screen. I was disappointed when I realized you didn't have them as a couple yet because I definitely think that they are. Is that a poem or Song or what "line in the sand" ?
Starr484 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Haven't seen the episode yet, but I like the fic!
kathgrr chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
beautiful piece
FrBuffy chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Beautifully done. it completes greatly the episode. Thanks!
Lorettakay chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Though I haven't watched the eps in regards to this, cause, I'm waiting till April, I can't seem to help myself from reading anything you've written.

I'm so glad that I did. It's so lovely. Wonderfully written