Reviews for Just a Little Visit
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Sweet capture of Sam and Jack just the way I'd loved to have seen them. Loved the easy dialogue and the visuals in the infirmary were quite nice. And kudos to adding SG1 and mentioning the missing member (*sob*); it worked to have Cam, Vala and Teal'c on hand for Sam's recovery - they're SG-1, FCOL! Loved the story, thanks for sharing.
Claraon chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
:) good, i really like it when it's not too corny !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
loved it
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
naw, that was so sweet! loved it :] :]
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I like it! It's cute, short and sweet...I was inspired by that GREAT Ep, too! It's a little story about Jack visiting Sam in the infimary...something was missing from that ep...JACK! Even though we did get ship, that was nice. And so was your story...keep up the good work! (GREAT work!)
L.A. Doyle chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I can't believe I just realized you posted this here! I told you I'm no good with fics! :P I really like that episode as well. Your fic very cute and they are so married. Keep writing and not just stalking!
Disneynut chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I'm sorry, but I am lost. Where is Daniel suppose to be? I can be very dense somethimes.
AT Fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hey great job and I am working on an episode tag to this one myself. Best episode in a long time. like the team element as well.
feb04 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
really good , are you sure you don't want to continue with this !
Natters chapter 1 . 1/22/2007