Reviews for Prince Zala and the Pauper Caga
Darffiarr chapter 22 . 3/25/2016
Good job!i like it!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Pretty sweet story. Some grammar errors and akward sentence structures here and there but still easy to understand. Teared up abit at the end too, something that doesn't happen often.
pansy25 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
I love this story, it was so good. Such a fantastic story.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
I don't even know why you have to make an alternate ending, there should be a rule against that but, oh well, this one came unexpectedly good... nice job!

good luck with the rest of your other fics!

and God bless!

(._.)
Fate Camiswhil chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
wow! I love this story so much!

this was so beautiful!

great job!

(._.)
delinquent cinderash chapter 22 . 2/23/2010
Thanks for making the fanfic!(Although the last part was so random) Again, thanks for making it! Chapter 21 made me cry so much. Cagalli and Athrun's meeting was so dramatic because it involved their kids.

One thing, why did you named the kids Via and Uzumi? You should have picked a better name but it's alright! You are a GENIUS!

I really love your fanfic although the first part was filled with lemon and something like that. Afterwards, it turns out to be like a drama series on television.

I also love your English grammar because it's so perfect! The words that you used were exquisite and i can't stop admiring it! And i was also happy that you didn't joined Meyrin in the fanfic. It's alright if it's Meer but she made me angry and made my blood boiling.

Again, thanks for the love story. Hope you make more!
delinquent cinderash chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
thank you for making this fanfic.! i really love it.! pls. do make some more.! ;D
EternalXHaruka chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
Really Cute, but did'nt athrun already had a child with one of his "toys"?

Really good fic..

Especially the ending(original), but i wonder, if Athrun visits the hospital everyday then would'nt he notice that Cagalli is responding?

And how can a comatoase person for 6 years be mentally stable in just one day?

who..just don't mind my questions...

Im just a stupid realist's...hehehehe...

Hope you make another one like this...
CagalliRules chapter 22 . 1/14/2009
huh! It's so sad but nice! :]
FadingxAmaranthx chapter 22 . 9/6/2008
This was a very good story! In fact, I don't even have any words that would describe how good I think this story is! It's kind crazy. Anyways! Great job! I think I'm off to read another one of yours. :D
shiloah18 chapter 12 . 2/15/2008
"Eh? NO way! I'm not youe maid!"

"Yes you are.. You're my own private Love maid." lol somehow.. this gave me the impreSsion where you got the idea for "Airen Maiden".. lol :D demo, just Like what you said in your first chap of that fic.. you were inspired by "Okane Ga Nai".. so, yeah..

"It's CagaLLi. CagaLLi Yu- I mean, CagaLLi Athha." huh? she just said her reaL surname to MeEr! o_o isn't it supposed to be YuLa? as in CagaLLi YuLa? the name she used when she appLied for a job at Athrun's company? -_ ne?

"CagaLLi... it's ok... you can cry... No one's hoLding you back..." yeah Cags.. Listen to d' Lacus CLyne.. she's saying the same things she said to your twin in GS.. lol XD

"He dried her tears, with his kiSses." in "Airen Maiden" he Licked them, ne? and kiSsed her tear soaked eyeLids, ne?

"You won't Leave me right? You're not Like them who just used me and Lied to me right? You'LL stay with me.. right?" RIGHT! Athrun.. lol so many "right?".. XD

I stiLL find it heart wrenching.. when Cags gave her Haumea amuLet, with tears in her eyes.. kiSsing Athrun.. I couLd just imagine.. ToT

what Heine said was true then, Athrun.. that Kira's twin sister is a beauty, ne?

why does it hurt? weLL, maybe it's because you Love her.. ne? ;'(

she was crying and smiLing when she gave you that pendant Athrun! d*mn it! you shouLd've known that there was something wrong! .

hmm.. after the incident at the hoteL Rakuen.. I just reaLized.. weren't Cags and her unborn babies Lives endangered? by that time I mean..

I hate goOdbyes.. T~T

"Those tears she was shedding. They were supposedLy for his eyes onLy. He aLone, has the right to make her cry. The right to make her Laugh. Make her smiLe." exactLy Athrun.. she's crying because of you! T-T

can't take it that she chose "that man" over you? Athrun.. weLL, that's just what you think..

Loved her? correction Heine.. he Loves her.. up to now..

can't face those Hibiki twins, Athrun?

'I wiLL never cast that chiLd.. especiaLLy the chiLd we both shared..' because of their Love..

you invited him to your twin sister's wedding Kira.. and no matter what you do.. he is stiLL the otou-sama of the chiLdren she is carrying..

you were right Cags.. when Heine and Lacus found out about your pregnancy.. they toLd "him" in the nick of time.. ;D

then again.. Kira was being Kira.. a twin brother.. demo, an overprotective one.. XP

nod head, yes.. shake head, no..

"Go act Like a proud father of two bundLes of joy,

you got twins to nurse, a girL and a boy."

lol that just had to rhyme.. XD

nyWeiZ, gomen for reviewing.. I dunno if you're getting tired of receiving reviews from me from this fic.. I just re-read this fic (on paper) Last night 'cause I can't sLeEp and wrote my review on my notepad then typed it in here.. gomenasai.. -_- I don't even know if I'm repeating the same things I reviewed.. hontouni gomenasai.. -.- aLso reaLized a few things so yeah.. I reviewed.. jaa ne in your other fics! ;3
shiloah18 chapter 22 . 10/12/2007
lol the same paviLLion where her twin brother and Lover fought?-_

d*mn.. sobbing his name, over and over again eh? and she tightened her embrace around him? kinda Like making xure that he was reaLLy there.. hugging her.. ;'(

baka MEer! why the heck did she stab Athrun if she Loves him? XC

man, MEer's an insane kiLLer on the LoOse.. O_O

nyWeiZ, you wrote that this wouLd've happened if Athrun didn't go to Cags wedding, ne? uhm.. wouLdn't Yuna stiLL be there to ruin the wedding? which means she doesn't get married to Rey.. ne? *sighs* oh weLL.. nvm.. *shrugs* thanks for this version though.. now I'm thinking that they'd be together in the after Life.. or they'd be reincarnated and find each other in a diFferent universe.. you know.. destiny..

I Like it! though tragic.. they're stiLL together..

jaa ne in your Vampire fic! ;3
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 22 . 10/12/2007
argh, hate meer here hehe
Minatsuki chapter 22 . 10/11/2007
i like the first one better :D since am such a big fan of happy endings...means no dying of the lead people..but i'm not saying i dont like your second ending :D it's was really nice of you 2 make an alternative ending for those who like sad endings...:D thanks so much by the way! i'm wondering...is it stil not finish yet?
Naiyobi chapter 22 . 10/11/2007
woah another chapter?

i thought chappie 21 was the last?

but it is nice too,but i prefer the other one? a happier ending may be?

but thanks alot for the whole story! i really enjoyed it!

~~.~~