Reviews for When Calls the Heart
ChanRawr chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
okay, im proceeding to the sequel: second sannin
oh. just by reading the last chapter, i already dislike karin :P mehehe
mshccs chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Hi! I like your story! I also just finished reading the sequel: The Second Sannin. I'm looking forward to chapter 20. Will Sakura really die because of Madara's parasitic chakra?
kiko280 chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
is the sequel second sannin?
kiko280 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
is the sequel for this the second sannin?
Sakura Yui chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
Woww.. This is interesting.. ;)
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
'Konoha 12' once again! Yay!
BlueSakuraAC chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
AWESOME STORY!
Sibrael chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I wasn't impressed with Nami no Katsuki. Pretty lights and a wave of chakra that didn't kill Kabuto when he took the full brunt of it at the cost of barely clinging to life and needing to wait 3 days before you regain all of your chakra doesn't rival or beat the chidori in my book,
The-Little-Prince's-Rose chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
I think Hinata is pretty brave. I wish I was like her. Poor Sakura, I would hate to go through all that pain.
SADsasukefan chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Wow! I love this! This is... Wonderful! I would like to see sasuke TRY and kill sakura-chan cuz I don't think he could do it. All bark no bite. This is a very enjoyable story. Its hard to believe you did it in 6 months.
Mandarins chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
AH! I love this story! I can't believe it had to end. Sniff Sniff.

Great sentence structure, minor grammer and spelling things but one would barely notice since they hardly show up. :D .

AwesomAwesomeAwesomeStory :D Can't wait to read the sequel!
Mandarins chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
I usually like the Akatsuki boys, but you're really making me think. Hot thy may be, their intentions aren't exacty the best, huh?

Ahh your story is so great! Its making me even question my own theories! :D
Mandarins chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
Shino: *Pushes up his Matrix glasses* Bring it.

Ahh I love Shino! Not flaunting his power while he is one of the best ninjas in all of Konoha :D
Mandarins chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
I bet Deidara was thinking,

'... WTF. THATS ME.'

... Oh wait. Nope its that Inogirl. My baaad.' xD x)
Mandarins chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
When it was Deidara Vs. Sai in the, Battle of the Arts, I was thinking,

'PAPER MÂCHÉ WAR.' Ahaha. Then I felt stupid. x) .

Itachi is such a drama queen, so much emotion over a ring. xD. Who knew he was a fashonista? x).

YESS. Sai came to an emotional epiphany! I love stories that allow him to progress!

lol sorry I haven't reviewed for the other chapters. I had to go on campus, and there's no wifi, So I had to open the chapters in separate tabs . x)